Conversation Between ViviMasterMage and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

96 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Hey Man, Whats Going On? How Have You Been? Happy New Year By The Way! Hehe
  2. OMG Man, After I'm Done High School(3 Credits To Go) If I Get Enough Money, I'll Be Going To College To Do Game Development(3 Year Program) As Well!

My Dream Job Is To Either Work For Square-Enix Or The Pokémon Company. I Have Great Ideas For Them, So Yeah. I Could Also Make My Own Games, Which Would Be Even Cooler. Anyway, I'm Just Finishing High School(1 Semester To Go) Then Gonna Get A Job, Save Up For College, Then Do My Thang...Hehe I've Been Good Lately, Could Be Better Though, Since I Have No Internet At Home. So Far My First 3 Days Of School Have Been Good, Like No Homework, And Actually Somewhat Fun Cannot Wait For Tomorrow Though, As I Am Going To Be Hanging Out With My Friend After School, And We Are Going To This Oriental Gift Shop And Are Going To Be Purchasing Some Weapons. I'm Getting A 3 Japanese Blade Set(Katana, Wakizashi & Tanto) And He Is Getting A Spiked 1 Handed Axe. Mostly For Visual Aesthetics, But We Are Going To See If They Actually Work, Probly Not So Much, But I Don't Care, They Still Made Of Metal And Could Still Hurt You, So Haha LOL!
  3. I know what you mean. It does feel like decades gone by. I've just been in the outside world for a while! I'm in college now, which is amazing and I'm doing Games Development so I thought it was a good time to come back to this!

What about you? How've you been lately?
  4. Hey VVM How You Been Lately? Its Been A While Since We Last Talked, Whats Up?
  5. Sent You A User Note Recently Today BTW, Hope You Like It
  6. Hey Vivi What You Been Up To Lately?
  7. Same. Just Kinda Sad That I Have No More Internet At My House.
  8. I'm great! How're you?
  9. Yooooo, Whats Up VMM? Long Time No Talky...Sad Face

How You Been?
  10. LOL Yeah, You Can Be In Mine If You Want, But Then You Gotta Tell Me What You Want, K? Anyway, Uh, Put This In: My Awesome Older Brother: Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, The Bad Ass Ninja Samurai.

Or Something Like That.

Maybe Add Color, And A Special Font That Looks Cool, Or Sophisticated.
  11. You want to be in my family? Awesome!

Just tell me what you want, dude! =D Can I be in yours?
  12. Meh, Its Alright I Guess...

Nothing That Interesting Is Going On, Just Boring Old Crap That I Do Everyday...
  13. How's life on your side?
  14. LOL Oh Well...Hehe
  15. Weird because it's 2 months after mine which is also a 2 month anniversary. xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 96
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast