Conversation Between CoOkiie and ChloChloAriadne

11 Visitor Messages

1. Urgh, hurts liike a biitch dOesn´t iit?
    But thanks I really appreciiate iit sweetiie.
    Hugs and kiisses.
  2. On the topic of your most recent journal entry -

Obviously I'm not a big fan of you, but I know how awful it can be to love somebody and not trust them, so I thought I'd post here and offer you my empathiezZz.
  3. You.
  4. Hahaha abOut what hun?
  5. I Don't Get It.
  6. What dOes IDGI suppOsed tO mean?
  7. IDGI o_o
  8. Lily's apology was sarcastic. I talked to her about it not long ago.
  9. I posted it because I did care =/. I thought that was obvious enough. If I didn't care, I'd be ignoring it. But I do care that I'm being insulted by somebody no better than me, and I do care that I'm being put down for voicing my own opinion.
  10. Yeah yeah whatever, yOu cOntradiict yOurself sO much iin that pOst yOu gave me, but Ok sweetiie, I'm sOory my spelliing iiriitates yOu. yOur face iin yOur icOn iiriitates me but nOt because Of that I'm giiviing yOu bad rep. haha but wtv! Thiis iis a fOrum it's actually funny, and I lOve myself as a persOn and many peOple dO, but yeah wtv darliing. yOur OpiiniiOn iis neiither requiired nOr requested. See ya arOund.
  11. If you didn't care you wouldn't have made a post about it in your journal.

True, that.

I give a lot of people rep for their journals, good and bad. But I can promise you, that if I'm giving you bad rep I'm certainly not jealous of you.

You canNOT tell me to get a life when you do not know who I am. You have never talked to me. You have no right to tell me, or 'encourage', as you said, to get a life, to say I don't have one, or to call me stupid. You don't know who I am, pure and simple.

Also. A lot of people here don't like you. Not being cruel, I'm just saying it. MANY people here don't like me, either. Most people here are both liked and disliked by a wide variety of forum members. But if all you're going to do is write journal entries 'laughing off' people who actually show this dislike to get others to sympathise, you're really probably only going to get more bad rep.

I can tell you that it's not just your spelling. Your spelling irritates me, but I'm friends with many people who don't have a clue on grammar and decent English. So don't get picky about people not liking you because of how you type. What irritates me more is your general attitude towards things, and who you are as a person.

I don't dislike you because of how you type. I don't dislike you because you're very different to me, or because you write in pretty colours.

I don't like who you are as a person, or at least the person you have displayed yourself to be on these forums. I can't judge you overall, because I've not had lengthy conversations with you. But from what I see on here? No. I can't stand you, frankly.

Okay?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11