Conversation Between Tydis and Cyanist

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Gee, you're quite the flatterer...
    Ah, I HAVE used water paints when I was a kid (those pictures were awful) but lately, no. And certainly not to color in other drawings. Maybe having some predestined form will help? I have no idea. I have done a paint-by-numbers before, but I never considered those a success (the worst googly-eyed horse I've ever seen) >_>
    What do you draw with?
  2. my god you are so silly you make me laugh everytime I chat with you it's good I will discuss what ever you like as long as I can keep talking to you I enjoy chatting with you and you don't do paint drawings?
  3. 14??? I've been drawing since I was a kid. Flowers and fat ponies, mostly... (not proud of those) so, the pencil moves where I want it to, but my brain gets things mixed up quite a bit. Like, I'll be filling in details on the hands and then I'll realize the dimensions are all wrong, and have to erase stuff... what a pain... (that's what happens when you don't go to expensive art schools, silly Cyan) also, I notice I'm rather slow coming up with ideas for new stuff, another major set-back to my work.
    Well, I've already posted a few of my drawings in the art forum. But if you're not particularly impressed, or too busy, that's perfectly okay, we can always talk about other stuff, like mold formations.
  4. bummer! and I hope your art is good as mine because I can make my art look like the actual picture I have been at drawing anime and CG art since the age of 14 lets see how well you manage your art. so when you unveiling it?
  5. Just peachy. A difficult relative is staying over at our house so I'm basically limited to one section of my heretofore spacious abode. It's not so bad, though, cuz I was meaning to work on my drawings anyway. (I cannot wait to unveil them to the unsuspecting forum) *evil laugh*
    How's it been treating you?
  6. Enjoying fresly bought grocery food other than that great as heck how is life treatin ya?
  7. I'm doing good! (of course I'm not) I've just been eating left-overs and they taste horrible. How are you doing, guy with the great attitude?
  8. yo girl with the funny cat avatar how are you
  9. Me? Prez? *sparkly eyes*
    Hmm, can I?
    "I suppose I can count on your vote this next election? Here's a potholder, son, now I own you!" muahaha, I can TOTALLY be prez! Will you be my V.P.? I don't know what they do, though.
  10. this dude knows how to stay positive during any giving situation forget congress go for president heck we need people like you to turn the world around when thing get complicated
  11. I'm going to assume your main man is....you.
    Anyway, yeah! go for it! Stay positive! I should run for congress, I'm so upbeat and air-headed! XP
  12. well then I will try but I am not that good at introducing myself but I will try considering I made a few posts already but you are right not to many people have noticed me the seem to just blow past me and my comments this might help my main man
  13. It's not too late, I was pretty late on intros, myself... Nobody really noticed, actually...
    I felt kind of ignored until I did so, afterwards I made friends almost immediately.
  14. No of course not I did not know there was and introduction forum to come to think of it there is always one when you join a site like this one it must of slipped my mind but I feel it is too late I have been on this site for a while now I imagine its to late for that now I should have done it sooner
  15. haha, you are absolutely correct. I chose Deathnote, but I'm sure my interior decorating will kick in later and I'll decide that is perfectly crass and unacceptable.
    Anyway, you haven't introduced yourself in the members coming and going sub-forum, aren't we being mysterious? Is zat on purpose?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast