Conversation Between Rising Star and Cyanist

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Did she now? Does she have an account here? (just kidding) I really liked how the series (especially Jak 2) challenges the player.
    More people? Like how many are we talking here? I've only got three brothers and one sis, should I invite more relatives?
    I personally despise button mashers. especially since my PSP analog stick has broken AGAIN!!! Now I can't play 'KH: birth by sleep' anymore! I suddenly feel like howling.
  2. Jax and Daxter ahh the memories my sister used to play that, yeah Bugger = More UK slang sorry =__=, FFCC I would was decent but you needed more people to make it more fun I remember getting the Wii FFCC and it was terrible, Yeah Tactics my fav PSP Game too love the strategy element not a button bashing game by any means =)
  3. Alright, keep it to yerself if your so inclined. I'll have to find out how awful the thing is on my own (that's how I like it anyway)
    I don't have any Zelda games for the Wii yet. I'm still stuck using it for Gamecube stuff like Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles (which Uber stinks, btw)
    Oooh, Lucky bugger indeed (I'm not sure what bugger means, but it sounds appropriately harsh) Tactics is my all-time favorite PSP game. I think the system should limit itself to those types of strategy games, that's its strong suit, if I wanna play a Jak and Daxter game, I'd rather it be on the big screen, if you know what I mean. More details. Have you played any Jak games?
  4. Well When I do play the 3DS I always put the 3D off so I wouldn't know lol, Main problem for it is it's lack of games really imo, Yeah all he plays is Zelda on the Wii, jumping between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, think he plays FF Tactics on the PSP, lucky bugger =)
  5. It's cool! I would like to hear more silly stuffs. The Wii? How desperate! I feel so sorry for him. I haven't checked out the 3DS, is it as headache inducing as my brothers foretell?
  6. Yeah, Jelly = Jealous (Me and my British language), ehm yeah he's been playin the PSP and the WII lately, I got a 3DS and have barely touched it so sad, no games out for it apart from the occasional Game of Mario Kart =)
  7. I assume jelly means jealous. HAHA! Lucky you, but poor little bro. X( What does he play on in the meanwhile? I've been messing around on the PSP and the DS.
  8. LOL, Yeah YLOD is it called on PS3 (Actually called yellow light of Death but that one is better), He was so distraught and to add salt to the wound mines was working perfectly and mines is way older he was so jelly XD
  9. What on earth? Yellow Light of Doom? Isn't that a traffic signal for YIELD? I MUST hear his tragic tale of woe!
  10. LOL, actually haven't properly played that had it when I was younger but can't remember much about it, maybe i'll pick it up sometime and the death of the PS3 happened to my younger brother he is still grieving, altho mines is working he can't get over the fact that it died "The Yellow Light Of Doom".....
  11. Believe me, I'm not considering you at all disloyal to the series. Have you SEEN FFX-2??? Nastiness incarnate!!! I cannot say how annoyed this game made me... *defeated sigh*
    I haven't played 13-2, though. I haven't even played 13 yet. My bros PS3 is officially busted. He's got it locked up in storage and a shadow passes over his face whenever I mention it.
  12. lol, Suppose that's one way of looking at it although I rather sell FF13-2 before FF13 that game was so bad, I have never said this about any FF game but it was a waste of my money and it is the only FF game I haven't completed that i have a bought =(
  13. You got a game you already had? SCORE! Now you can sell it on-line for big $$$!! Kaching!
  14. Damn not good then, Can't even remember what I got Think I got FFXIII but I already had it lol
  15. NOOOO, I did not get anything good for Christmas. I got a lump (as my brother puts it, a rump) of coal because I've been 3vil (I put cottage cheese in my family's lasagne). What'd you get?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 22
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast