Conversation Between Illusion and Oneesan

53 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. The birds have got it made, and they know it! I wouldn't mind living a day as an albatross.
  2. Well flying seems like such a delight for birds, it's just a thought that I always find myself thinking about when I look up and see birds flying.
  3. Will you end up with coal in your stocking this year? Somehow I can't see that happening...... nope definitely not.
    You just keep teasing me with those wings don't you, that is ok, dreams are nice.
  4. I know exactly what you mean, that's why I really don't care to type a lot any more. People who talk using a bunch of emoticons or cute symbols and few words bore me.

If Santa brings me anything for xmas, it won't be a ps3, trust me!
    May be he'll give you wings.
  5. I could type 3 paragraphs some times and only get an emoticon in return. It is very hard to maintain a conversation like that.

If you behave, then maybe Santa will bring you a ps3 for x-mas!
  6. Lol, so that's how. Kinda wish I had a ps3 of my own.

Nah, it's all good. Feel free to say whatever you like, I don't really mind. We all complain.

And besides, you don't want to type a whole lot, either. I do that, and it just doesn't feel right when you type a lot and you get only a few words in response.
  7. thank god for my ps3!

My biggest hurdle seems to be limited text space. If I could say what I want to say without worrying about running out of space things would be fine. I don't like having to make things short and sweet, I feel that it makes me seem like an idiot. I am sorry, it feels like I am always complaining when we chat, I will try to stop.
  8. Lol, may be you should chain it to your desk!
    So how are you online if you don't have your computer with you?

Hmm. Animals? Cute stuff? Dreams? Kids?
    People like to talk. I'm sure you can talk about many things.
  9. What can I say, my comp is unfaithful!

Books are great, but the topic doesn't seem to last any longer than what is your fave. I really need to play more games but gamefly will not give me what I want. I haven't been to the theatre in years and so far no one shares my taste in film on here. Actors..... ehhh nope. VA's maybe. Politicians are evil. Religion ir NOT a good topic for me, I started my last theological debate 6yrs ago and it is still going strong. You can see my problem here, but I still manage somehow!!!
  10. How in the world did your computer get off your house and get caught by an unscrupulous pawn shop owner?

Ok, I'll believe you there. BUT, there is countless topics to talk about. From manga you can branch into books. From books you can go to video games or movies. From movies, to name one, you can go onto actors. From actors to politicians, from politicians to the wrongs of the world, from that to what is good about the world, then to what what your favorite things on the world are, then leave this world behind and go to space, to creation, to religion, to family, love, friends, hobbies. . .

Or you could just start with something you read online or saw on the news on tv.
  11. My poor computer is sitting in a pawn shop waiting for me to rescue it.

I never have anything to talk about, I mostly make it up as I go along jk Even I can only talk about anime so much, too bad, it is my best subject lol!!!
  12. What happaned to your computer?

Haha, what is this about you running about stuff to talk about? What do you usually talk about?

I doubt it'll be my head frying. . .
  13. I can't be bothered with color schemes until I get my computer back! I am doing well, I have been on here entirely too much though and end up running out of things to talk about too quickly. It is good that you are taking a break, you have been working too hard lately. Your brain will fry if you keep this up.
  14. Well, here, my page looks ugly as hell. I can't think of what color scheme I want to use. Also, apparently we can't get a good-picture on our page, either.

So that has me annoyed here.

Anyways, how are you?
  15. What is it that has you so annoyed, if you don't mind me asking?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 53
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast