Conversation Between Alpha and LocoColt04

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I have a Galaxy Note 3. I capture screenshots by swiping my hand from either side, all the way across the screen horizontally. As it saves, I get options to View or Edit; within the Edit menu I am presented with a fancy effects thingy that is totes K-Pop or a Screen Write app that's built in to the phone. I used the latter, and then uploaded via Tapatalk when I posted.
  2. What are you using to edit the screenshot as per this post? http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...ml#post1354885

Looks like a mobile app. I could such an app.
  3. I edited your post to drop a knowledge bomb on ya. Boom.
  4. Use the [code] tags to format however you'd like!
  5. Oh! But you can transfer save data, so there's that. You have to find the file in your PSP's memory card(the games are labeled by their slus number) and then copy that folder into the matching place on the Vita.
  6. I ****ing LOVE that game, and no, the Vita unfortunately does not - but I love it enough that I bought the digital copy just to have it on the Vita as well...
  7. Sorry for the delayed response... end of the academic year and all.

Do you have a particular angle for that? What about their relationship?

Maybe one on whether people are ever able to turn down unique-sprite characters, and thus avoid their parties getting stacked with too-powerful units? IDK.

Also, have you ever played Tactics Ogre? And (because you work at a game store and I'm too lazy to move my mouse five centre metres north to perform a Google search that now would've taken less time than writing this explanatory note) do PSVitas play UMDs? My PSP stopped reading UMDs last week just as I wanted to finish Tactics Ogre.
  8. Sir. We are going to have to figure out some kind of super epic awesome theme for a handful of new discussion topics in the Ivalice forum. Probably something that's been done before, but possibly something different altogether. And then lots of them. And then more of them. Ivalice gives us a broad spectrum to work with.

We could start off with something classic, like Delita and Ramza's relationship.
  9. Sounds like a fantastic time.
  10. A drunken stupor.
  11. ... Where did it come from?
  12. Is it bad that, if you hadn't replied, I'd have never known about that VM?
  13. I wish I could "like" that post.
  14. Tdurniken nadebas, heea yiurbdrunken nadebas
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast