Conversation Between Clint and Alpha

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. That may be true, but I believe having an acronym that isn't really an acronym helps to avoid confusion, no?
  2. But then there may as well not be an acronym, yeah?
  3. How was I ever supposed to guess that? An acronym could stand for anything. Do you realize how many words are in the English language? 171,476 words in current use. 47,156 words that are obsolete. And about 9,500 derivative words. Though there are some words that have double meanings. One word can be used as a noun, and then again as a verb, yet it has an entirely new meaning if used in that new context, so perhaps those count as separate words entirely.

See, people who use acronyms don't think these things through. If you use an acronym, you should use it, and then in parentheses, explain what it means. For example, ITT (in this thread) is an acronym for "in this thread."
  4. In this thread.
  5. Yo, dawg, what's ITT? I feel like I'm missing context. Is it anything like OPP? Is Naughty by Nature involved in any way?
  6. He kept trying to interrupt me, but he wasn't saying nothing. Kept having to tell him to shut up. I'm glad that for a colored man, he listens.
  7. I loved your speech at the Convention, sir. Sure held Obama to accoun up there. He was lost for words.
  8. No sir, it isn't. I have already struck a deal with Mr. Romney which states that if I publicly support his campaign, he will not only leave the GDEAA alone, but fund our R&D division.
  9. Diplomatic response, President. Is the impending Imperial Romneyian Empire going to be a threat to the GDEAA?
  10. Of course it's an issue in the election. Gays deserve equal rights, and no matter who the president is, they'll get equal rights. I simply back Romney because he's the better choice. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says. I just agree with him more than I agree with Obama.
  11. Ha! I see what you did there. Hail and sleet. That's funny. I didn't get it at first, but then I thought about it, and I was like "ha!"
  12. All hail and sleet.
  13. Alpha, you are close with Ragna on the facebook, correct? Entity needs these 'codes' you speak of. She has the capability to break them.
  14. I'd like to know if that group is a legitimate threat. Or if Ragna is a threat.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 33
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast