Conversation Between Neo Nagisa and Fate

71 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Benny, even if you don't see this, happy sixteenth birthday!
  2. NO, no, no! NEVER get used to this name! It was a ridiculous idea that my friend and I did. Please, just call me Fate. For now, and ever! Okay, Benny?
  3. Hey uh.. Im just gonna call you Fate till I get used to Feyz. Whats up? Its been a while :[
  4. *gasp* There's a coconut soda? Where?? I love coconut!^^
  5. I don't really like Coke or Pepsi either. And fruity soda is the best. Grape, Orange, Pinapple, lemon-lime a.k.a Sprite and the likes, strawberry, coconut etc. It's so goood :3.
  6. I can do that, too! When you're thirsty, there's nothing better than water!

Sprite/7 Up/Sierra Mist are probably the ones that don't make your mouth dry afterwards. I hate Coke and Pepsi, but I o=like the fruity ones!^^
  7. Ooh! Bottled water. :+ I can drink a whole one in one super long sip. I like natural water. It tastes good. And is better than soda! Except for Sprite/7 Up/Sierra Mist.
  8. Not as interesting as your day: it's Mother's Day, so my whole family stayed home, but I'm on the computer right now.

And I'm drinking bottled water right now! How intriguing, don't you think so, too??
  9. Eh I was home alone all day. I drank Pepsi, blew up bottles of soda, and had a knife fight with a barbie doll.. shh. Anywayy. How about you? :+
  10. Don't apologize, Benny. But I'm alright

Did you have a good day?
  11. Omg! I'm sorry DX I'm done. Dxx Yess sooo... Mashimaro Ichigo.
  12. Don't worry, there are lots of others; you're not weird.

Geez, I'm startin' ta feel a little down! *switches subject*
  13. Not to add fuel to the fire or anything, but I just got done cutting. So.. I'm not pissed right now. It made me relaxed. I'm just weird that way Dx
  14. Well, cheer up, 'kay? I don't like seeing you pissed.
  15. The movie. I wouldn't laugh at you if you were being serious. I'm not an ass to people like you intentionally. Dx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 71
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast