Conversation Between Diyala and The Dark Crystal

86 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Navy ! I wonder what's so special about it ? so you must have been busy during these months
    Well my life is moving on like always with shall I say a bit of massive changes . but lots of good things have happened as there are some bad things that keep worriying me

Well let me see.............
    I've got a job and money ^^
    I bought new games
    my other older sis gave birth and we had a new baby guy and a big party that I missed because of my new job that I was once glad to have coz It gives me money and then I can live with no worries! hahaha

I can barley see my family coz of my students and work . I teach English for all ages and there is alot of fun with my students specially when u teach ppl older than you ^^
  2. Yes ma'am, it has been a while since I last talked to you, and I am doing great thank you. I'm about to start college again for the spring 2012 semester, and after 2.5 more credits I will be able to join the American NAVY. So for the last 3 to 4 months I've been training, and trying to get back into shape. What about you himi, opps I mean Diyala, what's been going on in your life for the last couple of months. How's everything going with your family?

Oh yea and the names just Eric.
  3. Hey Hey long time no see Eric san >>>If that is your name ..I really don't remember

How are you ?
  4. That's very true, talking about things we wanna forget about does defeat the purpose of forgetting them! Then again it is always good to fight them head on then to let them sit inside of you and eat you away forever so it's really hard to say which is better. That's just my opinion though.
  5. Right!You are a good friend , and you're not noisy or anything , I guess I never mind if you ask about anything you wanna know , as well as listening to anything you want to say
    Yes nothing wrong in that , but yo know that would bring back the feelings and the unwanted memories of it which you wish to forget for good.
  6. It's okay i don't mind you talking about things like that, i just didn't ask because i didn't want to be noise. Theirs nothing wrong about talking about things in your past that upset you, and If you ever need to again ,I'll be here to listen. I consider myself a good friend to you Himi, and good friends are always their for there friends, and I will be their for you whenever you need me.
  7. Thanx to you , I hope I can be as everyone expects me to be
    this chat about kidos has just driven me to my uncle da***n !
    no such talk next time I promise
  8. Yes ,true even mistakes have their own values !

The father is like a dream that won't come true but in heaven !
  9. That's all the matters, that you learn from your past, and other peoples mistakes, making sure you don't pass them on. I have good faith in you Himi, and I know you will do well now, and in the future with every aspect in your life!

I'm very sorry to here about your father, but I believe he is a better place, and you will one day be united with him again.
  10. I didn't get you wrong , but you know I try my best not to hurt kids or treat them badly , it's like I would never allow myself to do the same mistake that my uncle did once to me after my father's death . so I'm well aware that childhood is the base of your future character and kids r so sensitive and never forget those who treat them badly as I still hate my uncle since childhood untill now !
  11. Yes, you nailed the head on that one, you are to good! Don't get me wrong that doesn't make you a bad person, so IF you feel that way, don't. They will love you know matter what. I'm guilty for the same kinda reasons, but like you said "you are not ashamed to say sorry, and apologize for it", which makes you that much of a better person by doing so. I have no doubt in my mind that you will make a good parent Himi.
  12. Well , I guess it does . You mean we as being young adults lack the ability to deal properly with kids as required and we sometimes punish them harshly over simple things they unconsciously ruined ? and this will be my learning process so that by the time I will be married I can feel quite grown up when dealing with kids as a mother not as a sisiter ?
  13. Haha sometimes kids need a good old fashion beating, I totally agree with that! I definitely deserved the beatings I got as a kid. Yea it is really quite loving when they can start talking to you, and they are able to keep a full on conversation with you as well. It can really just warm your heart. Well just look at it like a learning process, I mean we are all not made to be good with kids at the beginning of our lives, and the ones that aren't usually have to learn from past, or present events. So maybe this is just your learning process. Does that make sense?
  14. Haha see , tired of kids to the bone
    in fact my older sister married when i was 10 and she was then 20 and so had her first child at that time , and I am treating them as if they were my kids , but I sometimes beat them but regret it and really not ashamed to say sorry , and when they feel like they did sth wrong haha they send me a letter with their new broken Arabic lang starting with dear Aunty , we're sorry that we spoiled that thing ....< haha and I do cherish their letters and keep them with my precious things , but sometimes I say If I'm doing all this sort of thing with kids who aren't mine , then what would be left for my own kids
  15. Like I said everything will happen when it happens, so i try not to put myself down for not wanting them right away. Yea know what i'm talking about.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 86
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast