Conversation Between Xeim and SacredAngel13

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. yeah..
    i guess u right..
  2. yup..yup..
    me either..
  3. Right, those two are still there, but it hasn't seemed like they've been trying to replace the others. I'm okay with Amy Lee going solo, but it'll be sad...

And probably a lot of piano music? =P
  4. yea..
    i really love Evanescence..
    the members remain in Evanescence till now are Amy Lee and Terry Balsamo only.
    the other ex-member built new band with Carly Smithson as their vocalist..
    waaaaaa~ i don't want it..
  5. I do like Evanescence. I've liked them for years. They aren't my favorite anymore, though I was obsessed for a while, but they opened up new doors in music for me. I love singing some of their songs, too. I even got to see them live. <3

It's a shame it looks like they're breaking up. I even heard a rumor a while back that Amy Lee was going solo... but I don't know where that went.
  6. hmm... me too..
    thinking of new topic is kinda hard..

ah yes..
    do you like Evanescence?
  7. Haha, yeah, so now I don't know what to talk about. Or we could debate the difference between "hehehe" "hahaha" and "mwahaha." 'Cause, you know, I've always just used them at random.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I just suck at thinking of things to talk about. =P
  8. Pein and Itachi..
    hehehe...^^
  9. Haha, Pein and Itachi or Darker than Black and Saiyuki? I'm assuming you meant the former. =/ Pein and Itachi are amazing, it's too bad Naruto is a typical shounen manga: such a category spells their death. Especially since one's the main villain. =/
  10. waaaaaaaaa~
    yepp!!! they both are soooo~ cool lol~
    i love 'em!!! X3
  11. Haha, I feel you. It's impossible to choose just one, right? Darker than Black and Saiyuki are a couple series that I've loved for a while now. And, in the manga world, any work by CLAMP is amazing. I'm a CLAMP fanatic, haha.

Shippuuden's pretty cool. I got fed up with the anime and all its filler arcs, so I switched to the manga. It's really not my favorite, though I did go through a period of time where I was obsessed with it. It loses to a lot of things I've seen since, though. ^^;; But, Pein-sama and Itachi are pretty awesome. I'll always <3333 them. Haha.
  12. umm..
    i got many fave anime..
    soooooo~ many lol~

n i'm currently watching naruto shippudden..
  13. Haha, it's no big deal. It's natural to be curious and all that.

Manga and anime are great. I'm watching Beck right now. It's really, really amazing. You have a favorite or a good one you're currently watching?
  14. ah ic..
    heheh...
    sorry for that..

ok Xeim..

hmm..
    i also enjoy manga and anime besides game..
  15. Oh, haha, I meant that my description of you theoretically murdering cats and babies in back alleys (which I doubt you do) was a little much. =P Not like a picture graphic, haha.

My name? Just call me Xeim. I don't like going by anything else. I don't need to display any of my personal information anywhere, and I make a point of not doing that. I like to be a mystery. =3 (it rhymes!)

What are your hobbies? You just a video game fan, or do you enjoy manga and anime and all that as well? (I'm totally into anime and manga. It's my thing)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 17
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast