Conversation Between Angel of Iniquity and Zargabaath

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. You are right, I should.
    Respect gets respect and if I don't get approached with respect, the point of subject is lost.
  2. Perhaps, with FFXIII & FFXIV recently released they wanted to make the site better.
  3. Honestly, it wasn't as informed about Ultimecia.
    Almost word for word it followed your phrases, or at least the phrases in the ultimania guides.
    Actually, everything in the FF8 section is updated, maybe they... Idk, just got the ball moving? lol
  4. I'm not a part of that site. I believe it has been like that for some time. Don't know. They are pretty good about the info.
  5. Did you revise the FFwiki on Ultimecia? Because it is an DRAMATIC improvement than what was before, holy hell lol
  6. Let's try something new.
    I don't feel like being a prick, or for this manor, showing ANY type of negative emotions.
    What ever is in the past stays in the past.
    How about it, it is up to you.
  7. i will not read anymore of your posts if they include arrogance, impertinence or any other form of narcissism or a type of degrading speech whatsoever. That's what you said to me. And then you call me an "asshole"; the teapot calling the kettle black. Good form chap.
  8. See, that is what I am talking about. You are an asshole. End of discussion.
  9. I don't know, maybe if you checked the number next to my Date of Birth you could see how old I am. That might be a good place to start.
  10. And you, how old are you?
    Anyways, same with Xanatos, i will not read anymore of your posts if they include arrogance, impertinence or any other form of narcissism or a type of degrading speech whatsoever. But if you post any intelligent post without whittling at others opinions, then I might give way. I except the same.
  11. What you talking about Willis?

If you are referring to your posts in the "Who's got the Gambits playing the game for you?" thread, which is what Xanatos' last VM to me is about, then you should know I did respond in that thread twice.

If that is not what you are referring to then become more clear in what you are talking about.

I'll pass on your "idea"; as if I would take an "idea" from you.
  12. ...
    I have an Idea.
    Don't respond to my posts if your not going to talk about it to me. *points to Xanatos*
  13. Why he fought back is not truly clear though some simple reasoning could shed some light. I feel that he was trying to take out as much as he could before death's grip got a hold of him. It would have been more interesting if what defeated The Undying was not the party but that time had run out - something similar to Shishio Makoto (if you are familiar with Rurouni Kenshin).

Most final bosses in the FF series have not been hard; they're made so players could enjoy the end of the game. This is where the optional bosses come in to give the player a better challenge.
  14. *laughs*
    You know a hella lot about FF12 haha
    Hmm, if Vayne knew he was to die, why did he even try to fight back? Not to mention that boss was really a letdown haha. I think it is funny that in retrospect, some of the weakess FF characters in all series are in FF12, but they all were able to learn Super-magic (Scathe, ardor etc).
  15. Through the use of powerful magicks, weapons & armour, and abilities like some Espers & Quickenings they were able to defeat Vayne. The Occuria fashion themselves as Gods but they are more like demi-gods. In small battles the party was formidable as any experienced fighting group with powerful abilities would be, however they're not going to be moving like Zack or doing any of the stunts from Advent Children - for example.

A side note: the party was meant to defeat the Undying. After Vayne tells Venat that he is no Dynast-King she replies that he won't walk this path alone. Vayne's path was death, therefore she was going to die with him. It's an unique tidbit of knowledge because no other final boss in FF history was meant to lose. The Undying went into the battle already as the loser, it was not meant as a contest of survival.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 36
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast