Conversation Between Lady Rika and Victoria

142 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Rika, you're a girl.. of course you'd feel that way. That, and you think they're gross to boot. But yeah, whatever.
  2. I don't know if I'd want someones face on my sensitive penis, I dunno I'd feel like they're were about to bite it off or just hurt me regardless. Its whatever.
  3. Nothing's wrong with me. I was just saying, that's all. If he's fine not getting any oral, then more power to him and you being together.

I was just saying, most guys like some oral. I was only speaking the truth as I know it.
  4. Why on earth would you say something like that? Whats wrong with you? He is just fine not getting blowjobs and I believe that you don't need a hot/wet mouth slipping along your **** to be happy and love each other. Damn.
  5. Well, I hope you're happy with him, but if he ends up leaving you for a girl who will enjoy going down on him a lot, don't say I didn't try and warn you. It honestly wouldn't be a surprise.

I just wonder how long he'll be able to stand not getting pleasure from you like that. Unless he'll be allowed to go to different girls for just that one thing. Like some sort of mistress on the side or something.
  6. Well thats your opinion but whatever I really don't wanna here a rant, its not a big deal.

But I've had sex with him and yeah its there but I don't see it really since its under me. And he's asked for one a few times but he was denied, I love my boyfriend but I don't really wanna put my mouth there. But I do feel kinda bad since he does go down on me and I don't go down on him. Heh, maybe if I closed my eyes. But I wouldn't enjoy it. Bleh. But im not a lesbian.
  7. No. Just the wiki page of what Pansexual means. Like I said, I don't want to get into a rant about it, but I don't like the term Pansexual. I prefer bisexual.

And so I see you're still a lesbian. If you hate cocks, why are you dating a guy? He has a ****. You will see it eventually. He will want you to give him a blow job eventually. As do all guys.
  8. Penis is gross but thats why I don't look at it. =)
    The lady privates aren't exactly the most attractive looking things but they, in my opinion its prettier than a mans. But...I dunno. I don't like peeps who are bi-curious. I mean there have been girls who wanna sex with me alot but I will be no ones experiment even if the girls were hot. Woulda liked it but it wasn't right.

Do you all live close to each other?

And that is why I like pansexual because genderblind...its like you accept everyone for who they are or what they are. How they dress or what they do(unless there an axe murderer) but has someone been saying that to you? About entity or gender?
  9. Yeah, I'm dating Gemma. And I remember you telling me that you hated the thought of penises. Like they made you gag. That's why you were lesbian.

But yeah, gender blind. I'm not going to go on a rant about it, but IMO pansexual = bisexual, cause really, who are we kidding, there's only two genders. Male and female. Transexuals were born the wrong gender and dress/change accordingly, and to refer to transexuals as a seperate entity or gender kind of pisses me off.
  10. Well I liked men a little but figured I would NEVER find one that I could really see myself with. I was always attracted more and wanted women more than men which is why I dated women but it shocked me that I actually found a male that I was attracted to and had feelings for. It was like, 'Whoa wtf!'

But yeah I guess its the same as bisexual but it means your gender blind. Or its all the same, but oh women are SO much better and my bf knows this. Not entirly sure what he thinks about it but ah who cares. lol

SO are you dating someone on here? Unknown Entity? Cuz you all have lovey Sigs. Its cute!
  11. Isn't it the same thing as bi? I just wiki'd to be sure, and it is very similar. It's basically bi + transexual people. I guess in that way, I'm pansexual also, but I prefer bisexual, since it's practically the same thing anyway.

So basically, you're bi, then. (To put it really simply.) ...Then why did you tell me/act like you were lesbian for all this time, then? Did you not realize you were pansexual?
  12. I don't wanna look at it, it'll only make me mad. And even if they're is stuff out there that people think is better than...it can be better to other people. I love Twilight and thats all that matters, people can think its stupid and if they do well than they can just not watch it or think about it. Case closed.

And I am not straight, lesbian or bi-sexual. Im Pansexual. No one can change their orientation and if they do they never were one in the first place. I have a boyfriend but I love the ladies more, they're better for sure. Your smart I know you know what pansexual is. If not...than your like everyone else I know who has no idea what it means har har.
  13. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. What?

You have a boyfriend? Since when? I thought you've always been a lesbian, eh? Isn't that what you've always said?

...Or did you become bi now? o_O;

Or maybe straight?

...How does one even change their sexual orientation like that?
  14. Um.. I'm just telling you that twilight is indeed full of that stuff. I just told you that it's fine if you like it.

I was just saying "Hey, just so you know, there's actually better stuff out there than this."

Chapter One, adverbs 1-54 Yes, I Read It. It’s Still Stupid.

Read that site, it's pretty well done on Twilight.
  15. Dude! How rude is it to call something I truly love garbage! I don't go around hating on things that you like. I mean I know we all have opinions but theres no reason to come to my page and trash it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 142
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast