Conversation Between Rhaps and Rowan

13 Visitor Messages

1. It's just fanart of the vocaloid Megurine Luka
  2. What is your background of your desktop? Is that from any particular anime or...?
  3. I've uploaded a before and after pic in "I werk out" thread if you wanna check it out.
  4. Im still in the process of writing it up, I'm very fussy when it comes to this. Nah, im not a personal trainer but ive been studying the human body in relation to fitness and nutrition for some years now. I might do a course on personal training though sometime in the future, so I can learn a bit more about it. Its good that you eat meat and fish, the best kinds of foods in my opinion.
  5. That sounds good, because I don't eat all that regularly, but when I do it's primarily meat or fish. I'm just looking to get in tone, so those exercises will help loads!
    Thank you for your help. Are you a personal trainer of any sort?
  6. There is no way to specifically target fat. But fortunately, belly fat is usually the last to go. by exercising you will develop muscle and benefit other areas while you try to trim down your belly fat. Exercise is always beneficial to you in the end. If you don't want to exercise, you can get rid of the belly fat with a no carbohydrate diet (vegetables are allowed). The diet is hard because it restricts you basically to fish and meat. If you can handle it, you should be able to consistently lose body fat over a period of weeks, 1kg for each week is about right. If you don't want to do this, the simple thin to do is to cut out junk foods and start eating healthy vegetables and have an exercise routine. It's as simple as that, consistent efforts will reward you with gradual improvements. When I'm back on a computer I'll show you an example of a plan that you could start with. Eventually, it will be too easy for you and you can advance to something more involved.
  7. I'm probably interpreting the weight loss thing wrong, but I don't think I need to lose more weight xD I'm bony enough as is
    But, if what you say is right, then is there a specific way to lose the fat around my abdominal area?
  8. Suggest that to Mr. Eastwood posthaste, good man!
  9. Mammoth Stag
  10. Dolphin Monkey
  11. Thank you! Also, I feel like a nub. I thought it was Luka.... eh heh heh
  12. My Catherine one? Have you played it yet? Great game. Although I dont think I'd play it more than a couple of times.

Oh, and happy birthday!
  13. I enjoy your current avatar.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13