Conversation Between Kyreaan and Rowan

12 Visitor Messages

1. Let me know if and when you have the money to get me other there, so I can be a kickboxer before becoming an old geezer. I'll sleep on someone's couch and mine for a while.
  2. lol people are so serious on here. FINE ill change my avatar. Yeah ive had kangaroo just once, but it tasted quite nice. I do spar, but that includes kicking. I only box when im traversing the galaxy.
  3. It's supposed to be a positive negative. Let's just call it that. Was it a con or convention or whatever you guys call it now? Did you eat roo? I love your wine. Do you box and where?
  4. well it is a negative, but judging from your comment it looks like you meant it to be a positive. Im talking about the rep.

We love final fantasy down here and yes its rikku!
  5. You mean that negativity that isn't a negative? How does someone get "teary eyed and cute?"

Where in the down under did you wear that thing if that's you? You are trying to look like Rikku right, or did you think I was just being a cheese burger?
  6. Im upset you gave me negative feedback, Im all teary eyed and cute
  7. Its me
    Im a sexy girl
  8. Arr, mate! You would have to wait until you could complete the other way around. You could try to play one of the latest Sims and make FF characters on it. They might make one with some type of combat. Let me know if that ever works for you. There is also supposed to be a Sims Online in the works or already being released; I haven't been checking on it.

I really enjoy the thought of basically writing a game crossover, ex. FF characters or like characters on Sims and say Digimon characters on whatever MORG or VP. You know?

Here's a question. Who's cosplay action pic did you steal for that profile picture, matie?
  9. haha noo you gave me negative by accident! MATE! But it would be very interesting to see more life like characters doing normal human things. Although im not sure how much I'd like it... it would definitley be interesting though.
  10. Hey, Rikku. There's a guy here who is also an Aussie. Look up Furore.
  11. Thank you for the welcome
    I gratefully acccept your welcome candy.
    Please thanks the spider for me, as I am terrorfied of them ^-^
    peace!
  12. Hi. Nice hair, Rikku. Say heelo to that robot friend of yours, K? I have some Late Welcome to TFF cotton candy laying around here somewhere. There's supposed to be a nice spider around who made it. Watch out for it.

Please refer to TFF Lobby if you have any questions. Please enjoy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12