Conversation Between GypsyElder and Freya

47 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Thanks Freya ! <3333!!

2. Happy happy biiirthday, Gypsy-dear!
    I hope you have/had a special day and got loooots of presents
  3. YES YES and YES (and thanks for inviting me to the most awesome social group on TFF! =D)! ^__^
    So when will it take place? Any time is okay with me. I have lots of free time. Just have to go to my brother's place on saturday. But that'll be in the afternoon. :>
  4. Would you like to participate in a PRK9 msn slumber party?

EDIT: Also, I added you to PRK9. I thought you were already in it to be honest hahah

I don't think you can post in the public club thread yet, I'll have to ask Andro.
  5. I think I added you. lol
  6. Okay, so now I think I added you - I used the Messenger in the internet. I hope it worked. O.o Somehow that website really is strange...

And I hope you're at home now. .-.
  7. Yay!

I can't wait until I go home either >_>; I'm siting in a junk pile until they finish fixing our appt. So yeah..
  8. I'm (again XD) not at my place at the moment. But as soon as I get home (tomorrow in the evening or Monday evening), I'll add you. *_*~~ *can't wait for that moment to come*
  9. Ps you should add me on msn so we can have gay time, girly, ultimate msn sleepovers

[email protected]
  10. HMM weell, normally yes. But for you I'll make an exception
  11. So... I saw the TFF-MSN-social group and thought about joining, but it seems I have to be invited...? And you're the leader of that group, so.... basically, I have to beg on my knees in front of YOU to get in there?
  12. Heheeeeeee.

POWERPUFFS SAVE THE DAY.
  13. OH MY GOSH! XD
    That's awesome! XD

14. Hahaha. You're welcome XD I thought it was cool too, I found it by accident.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 47
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast