Conversation Between Dagachan and Yesha

9 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks to you ^_^
  2. Thanks for joining my FamiLy.. I added you on my sig. :-)
  3. Oh.. just to Let you know.. the drawing contest is now starting.. check out our cLub to know more.. :-)
  4. ALright.. I'm Looking forward to that.. aLso goodLuck on your exam.. :-)
  5. I'll try to join the contest. Tomorrow i've an exam and next week another. Then I don't have lessons till October, so I hope to have free time to draw! ^_^
  6. Oh.. it's o.k.. it's aLways important to stay focus on your studies first.. don't worry.. there's many more contest coming.. :-)
  7. Hi, I like this forum very much because of the disponibility of everyone
    I like drawing but unfortunately I have very few time to dedicate to this hobby because of my studies... I hope to find time to dedicate to your contest ^_^
  8. ALso.. I Love ItaLian foods.. :-)
  9. WOW! I saw your drawings and I'm quite amaze! Keep that up! Oh sorry, for my over excitement.. I'm here to once again thank you for joining the "Anime Fanatics CLub" I just hope you'LL enjoy every event I and the other members wiLL put up, starting on September especiaLLy most are drawing contest which you are so good at! :-) I just hope.. you stick with us and the forum for a Long Long time.. :-) since most of the peopLe here are very nice.. :-)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9