Conversation Between Trunks and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

6 Visitor Messages

1. Yo, Whats Up Man? Long Time No Talk. How You Been Bro?
  2. I Applied At Giant Tiger Near My Place. Thinking About Trying The Library Too, Since I'm Comfortable Here. Anyway, Here Is The Link: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ar...-drawings.html
  3. A link man, always a link. I'm too lazy to search.

What job you put in for dude?
  4. Meh, Just In a Situation At The Moment. My Internet, Cable TV And Phone At Home Are Disconnected Till I Can Pay The Bill Off For That. Thats Why I Went And Applied For A Job. Just Waiting To Get The Call. Other Than That, Been Trying To get As Much Internet Access As I Can. Also Working On Two Drawings, Which I Will Post Soon, Once They Are Finished. If You Want You Can Check My Art Thread, and Tell Me What You Think. Just Look In The Art Section And Look For My Name As The Creator Of The Thread. Or I Could Just Link It To You, Whichever Works Best For You.
  5. Aha, I did? Most probably actually. I like it all bro. J/k

I'm good. I've been a member a while but cheers for the welcome. S'up in Ryu's world?
  6. First Off: Welcome To TFF Trunks Hope You Like It Here. If You Have Any Questions, Just Ask Me Or My Friends That You Are Aquainted With Already...Hehe

Secondly: Whats Up? I Saw That You Check My Profile Out, Anything You Like?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6