Conversation Between Joxsjua and Yoko

9 Visitor Messages

1. yeah I realized that after I had sent it.

Here's 2010
    (middle of the page)
    List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    2.96 times higher.='(
  2. Those stats are invalid. A lot can happen in 12 years.
  3. Oh. To answer the question. YES! Its Miku. Another favourite.

I've been busy. The aviation world never sleeps and neither do I. So stressful. Last I checked, my head is still attached. I think that's a good thing, but I'm not sure.

I'll link it when I find it.
  4. I've been good, thanks for asking. How are you doing? A little bored with this forum lately, but I guess it's better than being over-trolled. You never answered my question about that girl in the beginning of the video...
    You'll have to show me the better AMV of that one because I couldn't find it. Yeah, nothing wrong with sextactularness.
  5. Haha, I've seen many versions of that. Thanks for the YT vid There is a better AMV of that song. Sooooo sextacular. :3

How have you been lately?
  6. Haa, this made me think of your love for Ms. Yoko when I saw this ... is the blue haired chick in the 1st 15 secs the same from your last avatar? It kinda loops after halfway through but it's still fun. =D

Have a great weekend!!
  7. haa, don't worry, I was joshin' because the money raining sounded funny. Congrats on the reservations that have been made. What are you majoring in? I took the year off to work and have 1 and 1/2 yrs left for environmental horticulture when I go back this fall.
  8. Haha, I hear ya about the school loans. And, I'm reserved at the moment.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9