Conversation Between Xithor and RagnaToad

13 Visitor Messages

1. Alliance for Members elimination haha
  2. Zidane is secretly a literature critic, when not chasing them foxy ladies.
  3. Oh I totally agree, check it:

Dali Inn Library
    * For your reading pleasure *
    How to Save One Million Gil
    Earn Money the Easy Way
    Makin' Crazy Money! Vol. 2

Zidane: These books suck.
  4. I mean, Dali. Pretty boring village.
  5. Haha. Nah. And they probably did suck, in his defense. ^^
  6. Na about the FF IX sequel or movie.

Yea I agree with you, but now I gotta peruse some scripts to try and find a worst phrase. He said "These books suck" in Dali but that's not offensive lol
  7. And 'bastard' is hardly an obscenity.

I actually thought there was a more 'offensive' word somewhere in that game.

I can't remember what it was or when it was said, but I think it was Zidane who said it.
  8. Hahaha I def laughed at that comment, Zidane hadn't being using obscenities the whole game lol btw where did that thread go? It get lost...I can't see it anymore
  9. Yeah that song is amazing. I like that part.

When he says "You're all a bunch of baby-sitting bastards! But trust me, I know that I'm the worst bastard here."
  10. Every song truly captures the location that it is played in. Right now through my difficulties in Pandemonium I'm loving "Pandemonium, the Castle Frozen in Time" and the theme song that is playing while Zidane goes all solo and is dissing everybody, I think it's "You're Not Alone".

Op where is the spoiler button when you need it lol
  11. How do you see that?

But yes, I really love FF IX. The story has great layering, the characters are appealing to me, and the setting is amazing.

Plus, the soundtrack is perfect for this game.
  12. Thank you for the thanks and for the spoiler button thing, edited my post. I see you enjoy FFIX as much as I do, fantastic game isn't it? haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13