Conversation Between Ralz and Rhaps

73 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Yep.
  2. That exPLAAAAAAins everything
  3. It happens every 4-6 times you activate Drives.
  4. But I've only used those forms a collective 5 times throughout the game o.O
  5. Anti-Form is caused by using Valor, Wisdom and Master Form too much. Final Form prevents Anti-Form from ever happening, when you get it, anyway.
  6. I keep going into Shadow Form for some reason lol enemies pretty much explode from the sight
  7. You think that's easy? Try comboing with Magnet and Thunder magic, you'll wipe enemies from existence! Also, abuse Valor and Master form, they destroy enemies.

You might think Reflect is useless, but it is in fact most broken. Spam it to bounce enemies' power back at them. This is your back-up crowd control.

I cannot save you, now! Once you're hooked, you're hooked!
  8. KH2...so easy....but I can't stop....
    Save me, Ralz!
  9. Indeed. It is a panda. It is sad. : (
  10. Sad panda, bro
  11. So, you've finally realized you can't escape, have you? In time, Kingdom Hearts will rule the world. Better that you learn now and accept it.

While you're at it, purchase Birth by Sleep and KH2. You won't be disappointed if you're already absorbed into the first. Your lady is a wise one.
  12. ಠ_ಠ
    I started playing Kingdom Hearts.... I can't stop...... What do I do..... *coughs up hypocrite blood* I made fun of it for so long my lady made me try playing the first
  13. Must be a lucky coincidence.
  14. Return? lol
    And your Title dealie reminded me of the "They're coming to take me away" song.
  15. You must flee the country immediately. I'd suggest the name "Howard" when you arrive in Japan. You must become a whole new person!

...That or post more when you return to the group. =)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 73
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast