Conversation Between Alpha and che

209 Visitor Messages

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. I'm surprised it wasn't already broadcast o.O
  2. hahahahahah
  3. My turn!

4. I'd ask Notorious BIG how he freestyled but he's dead.
  5. How do people come up with such badass things off the cuff?
  6. http://i.imgur.com/5jt65.jpg I was gonna sig this but it's too big, and I'd copy the text and just quote it, but I like the nebula in the background too much. :s
  7. Too bad the terrorists themselves don't see what is wrong with being extremist-anything.
  8. Oh yeah, I've read a ton of things about that. I'm not saying I am glad this happened, but out of something bad comes something good. In this case it's gonna be terrorism unlinked from being Muslim (I hope).
  9. I read an analysis on The Guardian about early news reports coming out of Oslo. Many have since been retracted as they were updated, but it demonstrated an astounding amount of ethnic prejudice, with hearsay about an al Qaeda cell attacking Norway accepted readily, and even embellished with imaginative justifications, such as that Norway was, due to high immigration, a 'hotbed of extremist Islam', chosen for attack due to decisions to publish the Muhammad cartoons and because it 'was small and unknown'. Ultimately that just demonstrated the perception that Muslim = terrorist which is simply racist and ignorant.
  10. Maybe, since people obviously don't have imaginations, it will come into focus for bitches now. grr
  11. Only been saying that for a decade! Le sigh~
  12. Yeah me too. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a longer sentence as an exception. Whether that will lead to other changes to their system is an interesting question. Remember though that in Norway, like in NZ (similar population), every single murder is front page news for a week. I think, this case aside, people are just not as concerned about crime.

Eh, too late for Cameron Leslie, he's got national folk (anti-)hero status. $20 for a tshirt with "Naturally I finished my set" on it, yes please.
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 135 of 209
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast