Conversation Between Heartless Angel and Magi of Worlds

115 Visitor Messages

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
  1. I know. But it doesn't seem like he's going to do it.
  2. That probably wouldn't work now either, as I've already continued on after ignoring that action lol. A simple edit of the first bit that connects the action to me instead of you is the only change needed >.<
  3. Yeah. I just don't know what to do! I told him my char was asleep so he could confuse me for you! But has he changed the post yet? No! I just don't know what to do!
  4. *facepalm*

Well, not a big deal. Random personal roadbloacks in RPs are also something I'm accustomed to. Moist likely because I come off rather asshole-esque when I tell someone something's wrong with an RP post. So, partially my bad there I'm sure.
  5. I'm trying to fix this mess. I promise I am. He thinks I'm mad at him now and won't talk to me!
  6. Can you please talk to Cloud about this? He's bugging the hell out of me!
  7. yay! combat! perhaps...
  8. CloudTide informed that he is sending his character after me in the Fire Emblem Rp. He wanted you to know since your in the same place.
  9. Just write whatever you want HA. Maybe you could say Squall had you join mine or Zell's(NCP) squad as backup. I'm just waiting for DragonHeart and Treize to post now.
  10. I'm quite anxious to get into The Second War, anything I can help with as far as advancing story?
Showing Visitor Messages 106 to 115 of 115
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8