Conversation Between RamesesII and Diyala

120 Visitor Messages

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
  1. Hi .... how are you and kids?
  2. you got it sir
    but still you got me wrong , I understand and appreciate how we sometimes are drifted away by our own lives and what it needs , you weren't rude or anything else when you say I've got to go , or I'm busy now or any other thing that might takes you away from here, still it's your right to say so , you were so nice and it doesn't bother me to excuse but I'm talking about cutting the conversation suddenly to go to nowhere ,I will excuse them for so , they as you said may be never noticed that would upset us .

I loved the way you think about how we should communicate without being worried about the distance or the differences in the tongue , color , traditions or cultures , on the contrary we should got the benifits of such blessings ^_^

descrepincies or faults I guess

aha >_< like what ? tell me please if u noticed something wrong with my sentece structure or the usage of words , i know some spelling mistakes is killing me , i hate them as much as i try to avoid them

So never hesitate to send me a message if you see me online because

If Allah wills , I would be always here , you're such a generous host , thanks mate

other good thing about the internet is that you can start a converstaion and take a break then continue it the next day haha

hahahaa funny , then we were solving nothing
    see you soon Insha'alla
    another thing , your last speech was like a new vocabulary lesson I got alot of new word
    thanks
  3. I've got every little word you mentioned
    don't worry about it
    ...it looks really interesting speech
    but right now i can't type anything, i've come back from university and tired
    BRB
  4. Haha don't worry I have been here for 10 months and people still do that to me hahaha I can't account for everyone but what I can say is that as much as we all love talking to each other here one can't help the fact that things happen in real life I guess what I am trying to say is that sometimes I for example will be talking to people and I will have to rush off quickly to attend to something like children etc etc so it may look like I am being rude by suddenly dissapearing from a chat but it is un-intentional or accidental because I don't mean to be rude.

I love talking to everyone here especially the people I have started to get to know like you, I find you are a very nice person,outwardly spoken and willing to share you feelings and emotions and excluding the fact that we are seas apart and on the other side of the world I will always treat you and every one of my friends on here as equal and with the utmost respect towards them no matter what the differences between us may be, because thats the way the internet works it strips us down to our bare and what we truely are (well for most people) it puts aside the different races, coulors we may be, languges etc etc so we can all come together as a family I guess.

I whole heartedly agree with you as well when you say no one will respect you if you hide who you really are and to be proud of your identity. Like I said I always find it interesting to talk to people from other countries and cultures and I can't wait to get to know you more

As for you english I find it very fluent and even though there may be some descrepincies or faults I guess, that does not worry me at all I can always make out what you mean and what you are saying if anything my english would be difficult to understand

So never hesitate to send me a message if you see me online because I always have a spare ear or eye I suppose in this case to listen, the other good thing about the internet is that you can start a converstaion and take a break then continue it the next day haha
  5. thanks , so kind of you
    but a cute friend accepted my request already
  6. I know I've done nothing wrong here, but ..I donno..since I'm new here ,sometimes I speak with some friends and in the middle of our talk they flee !! I have no idea about such behavior and why they're doing that though i've done nothing and stop wondering may be the way i speak ? have mistakes in English ? I'm not really sure? or may be the way I am as Arabic and Muslim girl ? , I'm just a learner , still nobody will respect or admit you if you hide who you really are or to which nation you belong , it's your own identity that you must be proud of ... i really have to be myself
    and deal with you all by love and respect
  7. Don't be silly you didn't say anything to make me mad haha I might have been busy sorry anyway go ahead and request a favor if you want.
  8. How are you today?
    I didn't know if i said something made you mad >_<
    or It's ok , I have no idea
    anyway , I think you're busy or something like that
    coz i was about to ask a favor .
  9. hahah, by the way
    I've just come home , we are at noon ^_^
    how different our worlds are
  10. alright Otosan
    happy time with your cute kids ^_^
  11. I'm just going to give my children a bath and put them to bed so hopefully I will be back soon.
  12. Thanks , you know momy always wants me to improve my level by studying Art ,imm but i prefered English literature , then after that i might study art , it's the best to do in my free time that's why I think it's not a thing you study , it's something you creat on your own ,
  13. Well it's very good, I can understand the method of uploading it so don't worry but yeah despite that it is awesome haha
  14. you know I have no scaner i used my mobile camera , that's why it's not clear,
    by the way i drew it during my reading lecture , haha
  15. The hair is absolutely amazing I couldn't do hair like that
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 105 of 120
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast