Conversation Between HUNK and Robbo

98 Visitor Messages

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
  1. Yes Want to rp somewhere?? also ive just been looking at FF8 limit breaks i didnt know there so many when i played i prefferred using Guardian Forces

And i will just add this randomness Im listening to Sum 41 - All to blame, and its amazing
  2. Oh I see you got that eh?
  3. thank you very much for the gift =)
  4. unsocialness....lol nice.
    My favorite heros seem to change every day. I like the older heros such as Warrior of Light and Firion!
    But the onion knight is my real favorite. I never played FF3 I just saw onion knights in WOTL and I love them.
  5. Hmm that sounds Great and if you do change can i be squall pls him and cloud are kind of only heroes i like i dunno it might be the unsocialness of them =)
  6. If you're interested Exxdeath666 and I have started a Dissidia RP and OOC that has not really taken off yet but if you want you could post a charecter there.....I think Ill change mine though(Im currently squall.)
  7. Haha not really i just always since first FF game i played wanted one with all characters i must admit im a little disappointed its platform is on the PSP but im gonna buy a psp for the game =) i made a forum where you could be all ff chars (closed now couldnt get enough people for a good rping topic)
  8. Dissidia seems to have had an influence on you. LOL.

Happy posting!
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 98 of 98
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7