Conversation Between Meier Link and Rocky

82 Visitor Messages

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
  1. Well the bonus side for me is that I didn't have to rep you as a bribe seeing my team is not up for elimination haha. I was tempted to post into your acuction too but more then once is overkill haha, poor grizzly. I am still getting a chuckle out of that one.
  2. Thanks for the rep! Lol I was going to say that I take gil and +rep as bribes but I didn't want to come out all high and mighty. It's been kinda hard deciding which two groups might become eliminated though.. I think myself and Govinda have reached a decision, so we'll see how it plays out later tonight.
  3. Don't feel to bad about it, the door swings both ways on that one haha. But yes I will accept.
  4. wow I feel like such a tool, you are the most legit person on this site and I'm not even you're friend.. accept prz!
  5. damn duder that sucks, it to me is one of the best ever made. But yeah I really do know how to spell that it is an inside joke that has been going on for like 8 years between me and a friend that doesn't even come to this site haha. Can't break old habbits for some reason.
  6. for the record, it's "hasta manana"! (yeah I had to be a smartass lol sorry)

Sounds like you have a fun-filled weekend in front of you! And I envy you, since I've never played Xenogears before and I would really like to but no longer have any kind of Playstation console.
  7. Actually as of today he is 17 months. I just had to enroll him in day care Tuesday so hopefully he will like it. 7 girls 5 boys now in the class haha, and personally I think he is the cutest kid of the bunch haha. Thanks for the rep.
Showing Visitor Messages 76 to 82 of 82
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6