Conversation Between Dodie16 and SuperSabin

1713 Visitor Messages

Page 53 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
  1. i don't think its the emulator, i hate to tell you this dodie, but i think somethings wrong with your laptop.

where are you getting your games from?
    EDIT: silly me, i didn't even test the rom i got, my bad it really doesn't work. well that sucks.

DBL EDIT: wait wait! try re running the game, i just did that and i was able to play
  2. I tried running the game on my computer, but every version I dl'ed and tried would freeze when it got to this one part in the opening scene, and then wouldn't do anything after that. Looks like this one is a pass for me.
  3. yeah i think i liked my first one better too. As for the game, bomberman 64 ok? this isn't a run and jump game its more blow stuff up with bombs and you have nice levels to explore.

Heres an idea of how its played
    Bomberman 64
  4. Well, if it's something I think I'll be able to play, then I'll sign up for it. ^^ And I read your poems. The first one was really quite good. The second was alright, but seemed to be more standard fare as far as my experience with poetry is concerned. The first one had more imagery to it.
  5. i think i have an idea for another lp, if i ever set one up. i'm having a nostalgic rush after listening to a soundtrack ost from an n64 game which was the first one i ever played long before i owned one.
    EDIT: i take it back.. second game actually
  6. ok, i was just wondering.
  7. No, it didn't bother me, and I haven't taken a look at your thread yet, so I can't give you any feedback.
  8. hey that pm i sent you, it didn't bother you did it? just making sure. i'm trying to be careful on how i word things, you know what i mean right?
    EDIT: i know i shouldn't really worry what other people think but there are limits though.
  9. Ok, thats fine. Also, as much as i hate to agree, you're right about it. I'll try to find something to help sustain me for the rest of this evening. Didn't think i would have this much difficulty in finding things to occupy me enough *sigh*.
  10. Well, not every day can just be full of excitement. And I think I'll pass on getting on MSN right now.
  11. soo, i was wondering, would you like to chat it up on msn later? if you don't want to i understand. i'm disappointed about today with not alot going on but i'll be ok.
  12. by the way, i still have the earthbound rom i recently hacked haha. i broke it a bit too. lifeup alpha is now a weak psi favorite thing spell and i kinda overpowered ness within a few levels haha. i have another earthbound hack i once worked on. ness had no backpack and i gave him blue hair.
  13. ...ok everything's a bit better now, i just need that stupid tower thing so mario can exit the level. whatcha up to?
  14. whenever i move a certain object a bit too far it screws up things that i've already moved around in the level. i accidentally made the little tower thing after the flag which was the start of the issue and it made my level impossible to get out of. now everything is getting out of hand, i'm afraid to start all over and i'm afraid to move anything else around. i've never had this much trouble before >.<
  15. Your hack didn't work? I'm sorry to hear that... Did it just up and crash or is it just not letting you do what you want?
Showing Visitor Messages 781 to 795 of 1713
Page 53 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast