Conversation Between Andromeda and Leon

938 Visitor Messages

Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
  1. Yes, eventually is the important word. If I keep at the pace it would take a year and half to get up what I had now and more than likely another half of year just to catch up from the new stuff I wrote in that year and half time span. In two years I'll be approaching chapter 300.

Well that's for you to decide. ;p I'm just finding interesting things based on our line of conversation. The upside though, AESIR is only 3 episodes long right now, downside you wouldn't really see the constellations yet. The colonies don't start getting truly referenced until episode 13.
  2. You're thinking of Ophiuchus, the Snake Charmer. And yeah, there is someone who wears an armor based on that particular constellation but holds the rank of Silver Saint, a rank lower than Gold. She can be a little crazy. And oh, boy. Are you gonna tease me again with another story, because that IS interesting ;p

EVENTUALLY being the key word here xD
  3. Though there is a 13th zodiac constellation, rarely used though. Always fun for when people want to get obscure. A fun fact, I used lesser known constellations for the names of the colonies in AESIR. I needed names for nations that felt as though old national identities were gone and new national identities were created. So you probably would find that interesting.

Well I write new Shift chapters every week. Posting up Shift chapters on the blog part is a different rate. I was thinking two chapters, so that it'll eventually catch up.
  4. Oh, come on. I'll be your best friend....for a while. Or how does forever sound? Take your pick

Something I forgot to mention about Saint Seiya is that later on in the anime they introduce 12 "Gold Saints." They all wear Cloths (armor) based on the 12 signs of the Zodiac, which explains why the anime is sometimes called "Knights of the Zodiac." I remember us having a brief conversation about astrology a long time ago so I thought you'd be interested to hear that (if you didn't know already). I can tell you this much, though. Scorpio's battle cry is basically "surrender or die" while Cancer is.....well, he's a jerk ._.

EDIT: I decided to start reading Shift on my days off. If you're posting each chapter every week anyway, like how you're doing with the Inner Man. I managed to read the first couple of lines, but it became tedious since I'm stressed out from work so it would be better if I came back when I'm fully rested for the endurance race
  5. Well you'll just have to wait. ;p
  6. I would love to see what comes out of that. I'm kinda curious now.
  7. I had given Loco a rendering of something from my college portfolio years ago for his site/forum, but that's it. I'm working on new stuff right now that will be better than what I produced 5-6 years.
  8. heh, I see. Is there any way you can show off an example, even a tiny little screenshot?
  9. I make 3D models on the computer. Everything you see in a video game that has a physical representation, I make things like that. Same for CG movies and such.
  10. Wanted to start another conversation. At least I know you can get back to me as I work tonight.

Creating CG Models. Hm, care to elaborate more on that?
  11. I guess it WAS painfully vague, but that's an answer I can accept. :3
  12. That's rather painfully vague and a loaded question. The simple answer is that I write, draw, create CG models and otherwise find outlets for my creative pursuits.
  13. With all this out of the way, what else are you into?
  14. Alright. ^^ Hopefully, I remember.
  15. I'm gonna try to remember anyway, though. Then world must know your work o.o

It is the best I can do atm. Especially when it's not just for me but other people too.
Showing Visitor Messages 766 to 780 of 938
Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast