Conversation Between Andromeda and Leon

938 Visitor Messages

Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
  1. You can only play the story offline. There are two parts of the game. The story and then the online. While the work you do in each matter, you can't do one in the other. You do have to complete the story in order to unlock the areas in online to play. So at the start of the game you'd only be able to play in one area online. Hence the other important reason to completing the story first.

Leveling up, it just the same as any other RPG. You have levels, kill monsters and get the exp from it. GR is Guild Rank, which allows you to do higher ranked quests, access higher ranked gear and items. It also unlocked level caps allowing you to reach lv 80.
  2. Yeah, I'll be sure to play the story offline. And how does one level up, exactly? It sounds like it takes more than grinding to do that.
  3. Of course, I'll help out. Though you still have to complete the story on your own. All I can do is help you with online quests, getting materials for gear and getting your GR up.
  4. Of course you're high leveled, I haven't even started yet T_T

Wait, you're gonna help out? That would be awesome. You wouldn't have to if it was too much trouble, but it will be much appreciated
  5. Well I'm very high level compared to you, though I'm not max level. I still need a couple more GRs for that. So I would just be helping you out, since the areas I play in would get you killed.
  6. It would be for the best. I do want to jump in online ASAP with you guys, though it seems I shouldn't rush it. x_x
  7. Yeah, it would be best to get the full story. You can jump into the second game immediately, but you won't know any of the characters or the reasons for what is happening.
  8. Just looking at it makes me want to play it already. :3

It just occurred to me and it may probably come out as common sense but I think I'll play the remastered version of the first game first before moving on to the second, once I get the copy anyway
  9. Alright, enjoy then. It should be helpful. ^^
  10. Yes, I will take a look, then and let you know
  11. I guess that's up to you how you deal with anticipation. But it should give you a good sense of what the game is like.
  12. I might just do that. It might build more anticipation but I believe it would be worth it :3
  13. There are a lot of videos of WKC on youtube. So you can go check them out to see what the game is like in action.
  14. Oh well. Everyone makes sacrifices, after all.

And it sounds so interesting. I definitely want that!
  15. Well it's the only way to be productive. Can't play games all of the time, as much as I wish I could.

Mecha is giant robots, generally, it's a variable term, but it used to refer to robots. In the case of WKC, you have like 20 or 30 foot tall suits of armor that are piloted by a human through a mystical contract. It becomes an extension of their body. In the story there are several of them and they are used by story characters. The character you create doesn't get one until WKC2 and then that one you can equip to your likely. The story ones are very specific one what can and can't be used, they have designated equipment only that one can wear. The one you have can equip everything available and you also have different dyes available to change the color of the machine. In game, these will fight also the normal humans. In game, there are two monster sizes, human sized ones and giant sized ones. The giant ones have multiple target points allowing you to knock them over, so it is possible for a human to fight them. In fact, in WKC, since you didn't have your own mecha, you have to fight all of these huge monsters as a normal sized human. So you sort of end up being better than your story companions.
Showing Visitor Messages 691 to 705 of 938
Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast