Conversation Between Yesha and Asectic

65 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Thank u! and u're into music? weLL.. dat's good.. and aLso.. Merry Xmas to u in advance!!!
  2. Aww okkies!
    Damm! why do u get to go to japan?! I always wanted to go there >.<
    Anyways, come back safe and sound as usual. We hate to see you gone
    Me nothin much except tryin to fit a couple of music files for everyone to see... even bella's lullaby, which I already did. Im really into music these days... hee hee ^^
  3. U better check it out on Youtube.. hehehe! O.k.. this Xmas? We're going out of the country and it'LL be on.. 27.. that'LL be our fLight going to Japan.. I'm reaLLy excited 'bout it.. we pLanned to.. ceLebrate Xmas there but due to some scheduLe probLem.. we're going to ceLebrate New Year in Japan instead and the Xmas here in Canada.. whoa! My things are aLready packed! Hehehe! And maybe tomorrow.. I'm going to write an announcement saying I won't be in TFF for 2 weeks.. *sigh* I'm going to miss ya'LL! :-)
  4. >.<
    How come I never heard of that!! Meh, too busy gettin used to the beaver heck of a country I live in. All I ever love about it is the "multi-cutlural" part.
    U want to play the violin? THat's nice.
    I play both but my real dream insturment that I want to play is the flute... I get so jealous whenever I see my classmates get to play it the day before the break starts...
    Anything for x-mas?
  5. Oh.. yes.. Big bang is great too.. Toph is sooo hot.. but I saw his video kissing Hyori Lee.. hehehe! Hyori is one Lucky girL! WeLL.. anyway.. u pLay piano? Wow! That's cooL.. I want to pLay one too.. but.. I don't have much time.. Learning it.. maybe someday 'coz I prefer vioLin.. :-) o.k! Take care!
  6. Heyy ^^ Not bad thnx. Just had a x-mas concert at wednesday (10th) and that's pretty much it. Ha ha, thnx. I'm guessin its the only thing we can do to get our country fame and recognition? I dont know.
    Wonder Girls? Yeah I heard about them. Seven? Cant say I have. I have random pop songs on my mp3 and still I can't figure out their names in korean. My fav's are Haru Haru from Big Bang currently... If I can only figure out how to play it on the piano... it has so many flats!! >.<
  7. Hi Athna! How's ur weekend..? By da way.. I have this new korean fav. singer.. the wonder GirLs.. I Luv aLL of their songs and aLso.. u know Se7en? I Luv his Tattoo and LaLaLa song! Korean singers are superb! :-)
  8. Ooh, that drama. I havnt watched it in years! But it was cute, as u said. Not to mention funny
    haa haa, "I need ur help. U see, I didnt bring enough money to take a ticket back home"
    "Sorry Hye Kyo ya~ we had to sell the house because of money" ep1
    I felt sorry for ta girl. >.>
  9. Hmm.. I reaLLy haven't heard him sing.. but I'LL just go to "Youtube" LoL! His "FuLL House" drama w/ Song Hye Kyo.. is cute.. :-)
  10. Oh yeah, of course. I heard that he also appeared in 2 movies. Speed racer and some other one. Allthough I dont like the way he was while singing at the 2008 olympics.. >.<

Eh figures. You should see it if u have time I mean. Not sure if u like music or not but.. a recomendation? o.O
    "If ur threatning me, ur challenging me. I'll show you how well I can do" Rain
    Apparently when stars are threatened, most suicide of fear/depression. But Rain doesnt. He just thinks of it as a challenge, from wat I heard.
  11. I'm not reaLLy into T.V shows right now.. so.. I don't know dat beetoven virus.. LoL! Mmm.. yesterday aLL I did is watch my anime DVD "Primo Passo" it has/have 26 episodes.. which reaLLy cooLs! And just pLaying PS2..then eat and sLeep.. so I reaLLy don't have much time to watch! LoL! But I've seen aLot korean dramas.. I Luv "Rain (Bi)" the korean singer .. I think u know him..!
  12. Yeah, of course. ALlthough I'm not sure about the temp. there... uh huh.
    Lol, I know. Some ppl of ur background country watch a lot of different country's stuff.
    Did u by any chance watch the drama Beetoven Virus?
    Cause I think right now it's a huge~ hit there. Many ppl hooked to it
  13. Ohh.. so.. u're korean..! Mmm.. korea is reaLLy a good country.. mostLy Like America 'coz they have 4 seasons there, right? And I reaLLy Love Korean dramas when I was stiLL in PhiLippines..
  14. Neither. I'm Korean. South, for North cant afford themselves to own a computer
  15. Heyss! How're u.? Mmm.. is dat u.. the picture on ur user profiLe? R u chinese or Japanese..? Just curious.. :-)
Showing Visitor Messages 46 to 60 of 65
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast