Conversation Between Victoria and Meier Link

142 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. Trust me when I say that I have alot more on the issue to adress. I just don't want to cram to much stuff on everyone all at once so that tid bits get lost in the shuffle.
  2. Rocky's being passive aggressive... big time. Making -us- out to be the bad guys. Or at least Ann...
  3. Well when the time comes I will add the regular staff members also. I am about to go check all that has been said since I left work.
  4. One thing I realized, Meier... the staff just can't post in the group for no reason. At least not regular mods and s-mods. We have to be invited into the group to even post in the discussions.

I want to respond so freaking bad...but I can't.
  5. I honestly still come here cause I'm a mod here and I feel like I have a job here.
    If I wasn't a mod I probably wouldn't come here anymore... ...or at least not as often.
  6. I edited my post haha in the moderator thread.
  7. ...Hah hah...
  8. I am not trying to start an arguement with you over a matter of opinion. I was just trying to clarify my point and points of my post. I realize there was sarcasm in your post but then again that sarcasm was directed to question the credibility of my post, hence the sarcasm back.
  9. I'm going to go lay down now....
  10. sdfvnsduiofhuiasefhaeuo'hfasdfse
    agsrdg
    rfsgfsd
    gdfs
    gsdfghsdr
    ghfsd
    hsdth
    dtsh
    sdth
    dghidgjdrigjs
    gfsdgf
    sdgdfsg

THAT WAS SARCASM!

*huff puff wheeze breath hard and stuff*
  11. "Wow. So it's 12/20. That's SUCH a huge difference. Only 9 away to win. ..." sorry it made it sound like you were trying to make a race out of this deal.

I realize the whole pole is shite, I was just using it as an example.
  12. How is it that it's a race when I just said like two times that THE POLL DOESN'T MATTER!

SERIOUSLY! >_<

I just got done saying that we, the staff, make the final decision. **** the poll! >_<

Seriously man, I hate repeating myself.
  13. I didn't know Ally did it. I was only aware of you and Cesar. XD

Thanks for the new news. I learned something today. =P
  14. I don't see how you say only me and Ceaser use the cell phone thing. There are more of us that use it. Ally is one example. I know the entirety of the staff doesn't use that feature but there are some us that do.

But you point is noted and I went ahead an amended my post and changed "alot" to "some" and "mods" to "staff". Hopefully this is acceptable and clarifies things.
  15. Yeah after my post yesterday I decided to go ahead and do a clean up on the list this weekend. I started putting adoption join dates next to make everything a little easier and have left a few people on there just to make it seem like the agency seem busier then it actually is hahaa.

I will remove them probably Saturday. Thanks for the update though.
Showing Visitor Messages 46 to 60 of 142
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast