Conversation Between Dimi and Rocky

54 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. dont leaveee meeeee!!!
    Also, don't be too worried about the future like with your job and stuff; focus on one day at a time, and try to keep a positive attitude about things. For me it helps if I have adequate sleep to stay positive, so do what you need to so you don't feel so sleepy.
  2. Hmm...lyrically it's similar to Believe. That's my take on it. Sound-wise it's like Ten Thousand Fists mixed with The Sickness.
  3. I'm curious, what does the new Disturbed CD sound like? I have their Believe CD, is it similar to that?
  4. I read your blog, and even though you are almost ready to graduate H.S., it is still OK to not know what you are doing...I got done with my first year and I ended up changing stuff around a lot, so don't feel distressed. Also, if you are not sure, start up Community College, take some Gen. Ed. courses and do really well; CC is like chump change compared to a bigger University, you'll save a lot of money and probably end up finding something that interests you. One thing to remember is don't under-estimate the gap of change from H.S. to College, it is very big, but I am sure you will do fine, you have a good head on your shoulders. Later!
  5. Actually you're kinda on the right track lol. There is a possibility I might be going to Jamaica later, and part of it is already paid for, but its for a missionary trip, so there won't be much partying to do.... Oh well. I'll find out later this week if I can go.
  6. Cool. What's the exciting news though? Is it an all paid trip to Hawaii and meeting some hot girls and partying there?
  7. just got done going to some grad parties saturday, we almost got shut down by the police because a couple of us got too excited with the illegal fireworks, lol. I got done with some yardwork, and I got some exciting news that MIGHT happen, though I don't know for sure yet, just keeping my fingers crossed.
  8. Nothin much. Just got back from the beach. You?
  9. teehee sup mate
Showing Visitor Messages 46 to 54 of 54
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4