Conversation Between Fate and Dodie16

524 Visitor Messages

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
  1. Pretty good. Just hanging out on the forums, and chilling in general. I just got me a shiny new PS3, so that's something exciting that's happened to me.

How about you?
  2. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me for that; I couldn't help it. I haven't spoken to you in a while, so how have you been, huh? Huh? ^^
  3. Haha, you're very welcome! I'm glad I could help.
  4. Yeah, and they happen to be my two favorite colors! Thanks for the tips on creating my page, btw. I've had some pretty good positive feedback.
  5. I like the color scheme. Green and pink go well together, don't they?
  6. Yeah, but I didn't care for the way it looked. So, I just left it running across the top.
  7. Did you select the repeat option for the background picture? That make it appear throughout the background, not just the top.
  8. Okay, my profile page is finished! Tell me what you think.
  9. I'll look forward to its completion!
  10. Great idea! I'm gonna Google abstract pink stuff to compliment my Okami theme profile! (which shall be GLORIOUS!!!) lol

Thanks for the tip!
  11. Neh, I just looked up abstract blue stuff on Google!
  12. Yeah, I started an album already. Only an hour?!? If I tried something like yours, it would take me DAYS! lol!
  13. Good luck! It took an hour to find pictures and edit my profile. Remember to create a Profile Album to upload pictures to. You have to use the link of those pictures in you customization.
  14. Yep, you have a pretty sweet profile page! I am in the process of editing mine, so it is kind of bland at the moment. But when it gets just right, you can bet it will be awesome!
Showing Visitor Messages 511 to 524 of 524
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35