Conversation Between Firefly and bahamuts heir

475 Visitor Messages

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast
  1. And I can't help with kefka since blocking is the way to go with him and half the time I don't have block equipped
  2. Just dodge everything jecht throws and he's easy cuz his range and accurasy suck because of his power
  3. yea i figured that out on my like 15th retry.lol
  4. Sephy can be hard because of how large his attack radias is but if you stay in the air and dodge fowards it will cause you to dodge over most of his attacks
  5. Umm Jecht,Kefka,Sephiroth,and Chaos(flippin hard!) Oh n I know how u feel bout the self centered jocks/cheerleaders.Im actually glad i aint a cheerleader cuz like I wouldnt be awesome,funny self jk jk jk.
  6. Ok so who do you have the hardest time fighting ex gabranth and chaos excluded
  7. Really wow that must suck it's those kind of people that tick me off and self centered jocks/cheerleaders
  8. And trie fighting a lvl 38 golbez with a lvl21 cloud and the ai is automatically set to hardest and he has top rate equipment for lvl 50s and awsome accessories like back-breaking straw and gold hourglass (cloud has lvl 10-13 equipment and two accessorie slots) I did this and won so if used right cloud is unstoppableO ya and no summons it was stupid hard
  9. lol,u hate perverted guys? Well dont come to my school,as a girl,me n my friends are always a target for perverted guys.
  10. To play yes, to fight(finds ok chibi and rips it's head off while violently mauling the poor thing)-that is how annoying he is and he's a perv too! as a guy I am still able to be sensitive and I hate it in a guy to be a perv
  11. lmao! I actually thought Onion Knight in ways was better than the Warrior of Light.
  12. Same here and not to mention onion knight(only real men would beat up a helpless child,ok starts screaming)-YAY=0
  13. lol,k who was ur least fav? Mine was The Warrior of Light,I absolutely hated his attacks!!
  14. O I was in school when I got your message while I was in school but my faves are cloud(yes I'm a fanboy if you couldn't already tell but that's not why I use him)Cecil and kuja
  15. Sry,I fell aleep bout 5 yestrday.My fav characters are Terra,Squall,and Tidus.Even though I have never played the game wit Terra in it.And urs?
Showing Visitor Messages 451 to 465 of 475
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast