Conversation Between Catalana and Diyala

57 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Uha ! but I meant the picture near your name in your profile not your avatar.
  2. Haaa okay I tried to translate it !!! Epic fail --' lol
    Well it's Latraviata with in the background her dressed like Falbala who is fighting ... with falbala xD Those two women are from " Asterix " a very well-known French comic strip who had like main character a little Gallic called Asterix who lives in his town which is the only one which still isn't conquered by Cesar It's quite funny and I love it so much ! It's all my childhood <333 héhé ^^
  3. Quite well thanks ,sticks ? google it ^^
    the picture where I put Yuna in my profile what is it in yours?
  4. Fine fine ... a little tired but it's alright And you ? ^^
    sticks ? What " sticks " means please ? ^^' I don't understand
  5. I kinda wonder , what are the sticks in your profile picture?
  6. Hi , how are you ?
  7. Yeah ... that's right ;P
  8. Who cares ! like the lot bad ppl there are always good ones everywhere !
  9. Same for me ! ^^
    Nice to meet you too
    It would be a lie if I told you that French People aren't racist ... but there is a few who aren't racist and who are very tolerant ( like me ) but we are in a minority ... snif ><
  10. Middle East , Arabian Peninsula
    My first time to talk to French people , It was nice to meet you
  11. Yeah me too ... but after all I'm just a little French who is another person in the society : alone I can't change anything ^^' Unfortunately !
    Yeah I am a big chatterbox on forums and IRL too ( it's even worse xD ) I never stop to talk !
    I live in Perpignan : a city in the south near the Spanish borders and you ?
  12. I'm not worried I just thought it wasn't fair you know
    yeah you're nice too , mostly I don't talk with girls over the forums more than guys , I think you're the first one that is so willing to chat so that's cool
    In what city do you live in France ? I've heard it's a wonder
  13. Oh you're welcome ! You're nice That's normal that I send to you a friendship request
    I didn't know if you think like me or not so I tried to tell you that if you didn't think the same way than me it's not very important because I won't murder you because of your thought !!! xD I'm open-minded so no problems if we aren't okay about some topics ^^ But I think that you think like me no ? :]
    Yeah you're very right ! What my old government thought ( because now we have a new president, a new government and now they are more tolerant than the previous one ) dismays me because with this law who had been created the freedom of worship wasn't respected ! I hope the new government will do something about that !
    Yeah why people can't wear niqab while nuns and priests can enter in our High School like that ( and our high school is a state school ... so WHY there is a f****** priest inside each Tuesday evening ?!? ) ... pffff where I live 3/4 of the townspeople are racist : in my class only me and 2 or 3 people aren't !!!! It surprised me a lot when I figured out this !!!!
    Don't worry ! Whatever religion or god you believe I will welcome you with open arms hé hé ^.^
  14. How considerate ! if those husbands worry the government then they must be stopped not the poor lady who wants to live the freedom of religion like nuns and others! forgive me but that's a lame reason they use! I think criminals need to have law not a woman who wears burqa ! I know this is not you but your government that do not purely represent the whole people's view.
    forget about it , I know you will welcome me , thanks
    What did you say about us being different ? I really don't get it ..sorry
    On a lighter note thanks for the friendship request ^_*
  15. After I don't know if you share the same thought than me ^^' If no it doesn't matter because i'm tolerant : we are all different hé hé
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 57
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast