Conversation Between Omega Weapon and Dimi

110 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Same. >.> Maybe you can make a banner for them. AND if you're lucky, the band can pic you to make them their logo!!! DUDE, that'd be insane.
  2. Glad to know that you liked it. ^^ That tattoo, which is Godsmack official logo, is very popular among Godsmack fans and non-fans alike.

You are right, It's called Black Symphony, Both Hand of Sorrow and Forgiven are being released to promote that DVD. Hand of Sorrow is by far one of the best songs I've ever heard. It's my favorite from The Heart of Everything.

Wow! Read this. What a great opportunity that is! Sadly, I suck at making videos. I am just that horrible that I don't even know how to use MS MovieMaker...>.> DAMMIT!
  3. Dude. That'd be a perfect tattoo. I'd probably get that on my upper arm most likely. Like by my shoulder. ^^

And I heard about the Black Symphony DVD. That's what it's called right? They also have a single coming out as well. I think it was Hand of Sorrow. But for the promotion, it was Forgiven.
  4. I like it!

Speaking of tattoos, I do not have a tattoo anywhere on my body. I don't know why but I think I must have a tattoo! a Godsmack tattoo would be great!

PS: Are you planning to buy WT upcoming DVD? I watched the trailer a few days ago, they are brilliant live as usual. They sound fantastic with a real orchestra! I just can't wait for that DVD to be released!
  5. Her voice is very powerful. ^^

Um, I don't think it's the official logo. Although I'm sure it was around that time though. As far as I know, this is their current logo:

LINK

I'm actually considering of getting a tattoo of that.
  6. Haha. I must say Cristina's voice is so powerful! Definitely not emotional. xD

The album art? Hmm...Don't really know what to say about it...I mean it's plain and very simple, I like it though.

PS: What does that sun logo represent? Is it the band official logo?
  7. *kills* MINE!!!! MY UNLEASHED MEMORIES!! GARRRRRRRRR

Haha. I'm kidding. That's awesome man. To Live Is To Hide is a really good song. Is the album art nice?
  8. **** YEAH!! I mean FINALLY!! I just got Unleashed Memories. This is my first time to buy one of Lacuna Coil's albums. I am currently listening to "To Live Is To Hide"
  9. Haha. I admit. They are one of my top bands up there. But just let me know when and I'll give them to you.

I never knew that about Sully. It would make sense though if Sharon was Wiccan since she did write the songs on Mother Earth. Deceiver Of Fools & Never-Ending Story & Dark Wings = WIN.
  10. Wow! Damn you Fishie! I feel jealous now. xD
    Seriously though, You have all their B-Sides! Wow! It's obvious to me that you are a die-hard WT fan and you didn't tell me about them before! You know I love that kind of music. >.<

Speaking of their B-Sides, Forget about them now, once I have all their studio albums I'll ask you to send them to me.

Haha. Maybe. =) But I have a strong believe that she is Wiccan. I think the name of their album "Mother Earth" proves my point. People who are Wiccans (Sully Erna of Godsmack is Wiccan by the way) worship the mother earth. Who knows? maybe this is where the name of that album came from...
  11. I have all of their B-sides, MP3 wise. I can give them to you if you want. And The Heart Of Everything took me forever to find.

Not sure exactly. I read somewhere of a forum that she was a Pagonist then someone said that she was a Christian. Maybe music's her religion. ><
  12. Haha. I've heard that Jane Doe can only be found on the German "Mother Earth" single. Don't really know anything about Running Up That Hill but I know it's a song by Within Temptation and one of their signature songs to be more specific. Within Temptation B-Sides are really hard to find... =/

PS: Sharon practices the Wiccan religion, doesn't she?
  13. DUDE!!

I just got back from the CD shop over here a few minutes ago and I saw Within Temptation!!! Only one CD though. It was Mother Earth. The album cover was just like this:

http://blog.within-temptation.jp/images/wtmeukcover.jpg

The only B-side they had was Restless which is originally from the Enter album. I was thinking maybe they'd either have Running Up That Hill or at least Jane Doe. =/
  14. Haha. How sad.

Till the day both Within Temptation and Evanescence stop making music, you'll always see them being compared. Then again, their legacy will live on and you might still hear it. ><

If anything, you'll always see either Within Temptation vs. Evanescence, Lacuna Coil vs. Evanescence, or even Nightwish vs. Evanescence which all four bands are nothing alike.

Evanescence has a variety of mixed influences. Nightwish is power/symphonic metal. Lacuna Coil is gothic metal or simply metal depending on how you want to see it. And Within Temptation is symphonic rock. Though if you've heard their 'Enter' album, people say it's gothic metal before they went in a more symphonic direction with later albums.

That sounds cool about using Sharon as a sig/avy. Never seen one at TFF before.
  15. Haha. I love that song so much. She looks absolutely stunning in the music video. But to be honest with you, All I Need is not really one of my "top" favorite songs from The Heart of Everything. I really prefer Frozen (I am listening to it right now), The Heart of Everything, Hand of Sorrow, Our Solemn Hour, What Have You Done and Final Destination.

Anyway, I am fine, kinda busy searching for pictures of Within Temptation and Sharon so that I can use for my upcoming Within Temptation sig. I am afraid this where my journey with Evanescence and Amy ends...there will be no more Evanescence sigs!

Yesterday, I had a stupid argument with one of Evanescence fans on YouTube. I can't believe he compared Sharon to Amy! Both are awesome but the funny thing is he said that Amy blows Sharon out of the water live! >.> That dude is sick! I asked him to get help! It's obvious to me that he is lying to himself...utterly pathetic really..
    He called me Ev hater! >.<
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 110
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast