Conversation Between Alther Primus and Elyon Seraphim

1276 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. Heh, I'll take whatever resources I can get XD And I'll help as much as I can!

I'll do my best!

Yeah, I kinda agree.

Sweet. Looking foward to helping this project!

Alrighty then

BTW, new battle is up.
  2. Though Alther, it's enough that you dont need to know, how to Sprite from Scratch, you can take some already finished Sprites, and Re-Do them, thats good enough for me, as long as you can make a really small change to them, also, if you can make Facesets, that'd be good as well, as for how big the files should be, thats no problem, i can send the sizes over.

Well, i hope you stay here, for a consistent time, instead of randomly disappearing several weeks/months just as sudden as you appear here, we got a project to finish you know! Perhaps there'll even be a Sequel, and you certainly wouldnt want to miss that would you? :3

I dont know, i've just given up hope that Meigumi returns, however, if she does, i'll welcome her with open arms, despite if she doesnt want to work for the project anylonger, its... Alright. She said she's having School and that, and i respect it.

That old one? Yeah, speaking of which... We're going through a System Reboot, i'll start everything from scratch here, as for the RPG Maker VX, i've quitted using it, since there came a recent update to it, going by the name of; RPG Maker VX Ace, which is a improvement over it, im still testing it's features, and i can tell, its alot better, but my old scripts, from old VX, are most likely incompatable to Ace, so i've packed with new Scripts that goes with it, i'll test them, whenever im feeling like doing it, but not at the moment.

And i'll check on it, just promise you dont disappear so quickly, BlazBlue certainly makes you an amnesiac around here. >_>
  3. Yeah, I can't seem to figure out the VX style, so... yeah.

I think I'll be a lttlee more active now >.'

I've seen her on DA, here's hoping she hasn't forgotten us!

Ah, I meant the old one where you fought the clones, but I can wait! XD

BTW, your movelist is up on the CoC MUGEN Reboot thread. Lemme know what you think!
  4. Well, looks who's alive... Seriously though, we need to stop meeting each other under these circumstances, and we're still trying to reboot the game, i've looked for Scripts in several days and hours now, and we STILL dont have all the Sprites we need. Still, im still trying desperately to finish it, but we really need the activity from you at the moment, since you're the only one, besides Meigumi that can actually Sprite.

As for Meigumi, i think she's died on the battlefield, she haven't made any form of appearance in several months now... May she rest in peace...

Also, for the Demo, we dont have a new Demo yet, thats what im currently working on, generally, to finalize the choises of Scripts i've found, so we can finally start the Production of the real game, last time, we only had Demos, but that was also because i was inexperianced, and since i haven't made anything the latest time, i've gotten rusty again, so i'll be making short Demos again, this time... And i hope, you'll be more active.
  5. 'Sup. Your turn. FINISH HIM! XD

I've officially rebooted the whole CoC MUGEN. BTW

BTW, could you re-upload the CoC latest demo pl0x?
  6. Heh, the colors arn't THAT strong, I don't think. Or have I been watching too much anime and playing too much BlazBlue?

Heh, I knnow, but it'd be wicked sweet if some company said "Hey, we wanna make your manga into a show. You get 25-50% of the profit." XD

I know, I'll do it later.
  7. Unfortunely, thats not my area of expertise, I can just tell how they arem and you just need to tone down the colour alittle. not using too strong colours.

Lol, I dont the anime would get... like that though, because you'd need a TV Studio and team to make an anime.

Edit: Anyway, its your turn.
  8. Yeah, the MUGEN ones. Would you mind giving me some tone tips?

Will do, I'll run the stuff by yah!

Same here. I'm hoping it would become at least on the level of Bleach.
  9. Oh? I thought you were speaking of those Sprites for my game, not the MUGEN one. ^^; I suppose yours are fine then, but they look alittle croppy with the colour theme.

Oh i see, so its based on the old stories we've had, Hmm... Still, im not against it, but hell, I still have my touch in the old stories, so i know how they should pretty much work, if you need suggestions, you know where to come.

If it becomes an anime... I'd definitely watch it, hell... I'd even think it'd be one of my favorites.
  10. I'll see what I can do XD I'm poor too, ya know? (and I need PS Store cards!)

Eh? You mean the way they're shaded? That's the Bleach DS Shading! Or do you mean the saturation? Explain a little better please.

Errrrm... I'm more or less basing this off of the classic CoC "Demons vs. Corrupt Angels" concept (although the Corrupt Angels will really only be important in the final arc and stuff, I'm currently working on the first part where Alther escapes the Angelic Insane Asylum/Concentration camp at the beginning.) Once that's done, I'll try to get a hard copy to all of the members! Chapters 2-3 introduce you and Arch (decided to keep him, at least for comedic relief, if nothing else.) I'll PM you more if you've kept your interest through the fact that I'm basing it off of classic CoC.

I'm hoping that it may, one day, become an Anime! XD
  11. Better share some of that... Money$$$. Because this is copyrighting my idea and characters you know? xD And YES... Im pretty poor. :/

Ya know, the biggest problem your sprites usually have is the spiked colours, which makes it look really unnatural... I'd say, try to lessen the colour tone on most of your creations and take some time into making it look good instead of making it all hastily done... Quality over Quanity ya'know.

But i'd love to see more of this Manga, its a cool idea to base one of this game. It might even get popular. xD If thats the case, better send a complete volume to my house when its finished.
  12. LOL! I'll try to get on more often then two days a year XD Again, once they are inked I'll post up the first Page or so, as a "teaser" (first pages, maybe first chapter'll be free. I'm intending on making some cash off of this manga >:-).

'Kay. Also, you wouldn't be working, you'd be giving feedback on characters and such I DO need to get back to the CoC MUGEN, been busy with School SCV Blazblue and RA2 XD I'll probably do some other main character sprites today or tomorrow. *hopes nobody hates on me for the designs I'll be spriting.* Of course I've been getting a little better at spriting now, so that's a plus...
    Expect at least the basic sprite for Alther, Meigumi, and Ralzter (hopefully) by the end of the week!
  13. Well, looks who's alive here, but honestly... We really must stop meeting like this, and get a actual schedule going up, Meigumi is not either working on the characters, and Ralz and me are fully up working on important side details such as Story, equipment and etc. Well, having a start for the Manga is awesome, do you have any examples right now perhaps?

And the name, Its officially Krysta right now. And sure, i suppose... But you tell me to "work" for your project? What about the game? And there's just always your MUGEN game varient of it as well... In fact, most of this group aren't doing their stuff... I'd really appreciate getting the completed sprites ya know?
  14. "I said shoot me again, I ain't dead yet!" - random cool song I heard on randomness

What's up Elyon? I've gotten a beginning for the manga started! and... not much more I'm afraid XD
    I've got the first and last arcs all planned out (the last one in excruciating detail, including a rather... brutal combination (poor Krystal/Krysta/whatever her name is now)) I'm also currently ironing out a second arc. I would like at least two or three others, so I might PM you about concept characters, and storylines, capiche?

Once I ink the pages, I'll PM them to ya (currently can't ink them though <_<)
  15. Hey whats up?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 1276
Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast