Conversation Between Meigumi and Elyon Seraphim

945 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. So-so. Texas is freaking hot, no motivation to do stuff, and all sorts of things. ^_^;

On the good side I took up painting. Painting is so fun. ^w^
  2. Hey Meigumi, Hope you're having a good time, Just wondering how things are going for you.
  3. Hmmm, Well, Good that you seem to remember that part without my help!
    Well, I gotta try and release this new version.

It's really not much better, Being bored and... well... Restless, Having no fun, Played through almost all my games... That's the worst thing that can happen to a person like me! Argh!

Oh dangit well... It'll be better with the days... I hope.
  4. I know that, I even made it cover his chest. =w=

Okies, I hope I'll play it soon~
  5. Kudos to you then!

Well, Just a reminder about Alther's Cape, It's basicly an large dark cape, But it can be used to cover the body like an coat, So it needs to be extra large!

Well, Im soon releasing an new version of the demo, Hope you'll be there playing it!

Well, See ya.
  6. Tempting to bite you, but I can't blame you.

Good thing your friend doesn't really hate you. ^_^

And the exams are already over. I'm pretty sure I got commended on most of them. ^0^

Sprites are going well. Alther's cape could be the next horrible thing, though.
  7. Ehh, Don't worry... He's getting out of it, But it took a while, He's special, But even thought some of your words is what it really is...

He's too stubborn to realize it sometimes, Well... I can't affect him, Really... When he goes into Stuborn Mode, Nothing can stop him, Except time.

I had good reasons, But... No one is perfect.

But we can put this discussion away now, Everything's cool, Except my computer... Which ISN'T CLOSE TO THE WORD, "COOL"...

So, How's things going for you, Ready for exam? And... (don't ask me whenever you have exam, As im clearly clueless on any forms of the term, "time".) Hows thing's going with the sprites?

(YEAH I KNOW, I WAS SUPPOSED TO ASK THIS QUESTION AFTER A MONTH, BITE ME.)
  8. Exams and school are closing in. Not to worry, I get extra points for getting commended on the last couple of tests, but I still need to study. So please don't ask about the sprites right now. ^_^;

Also, not in a great mood today, because there was a food fight during lunch.......
  9. Yep. School is getting chaotic now. :c
  10. Hello there! Anything interesting that you might wanna share telling?
  11. You probably don't want to smack me. I can bite back and giggle...violently.

But yeah, I'm drawing up concepts of the sprites. Some are hard to design, some are rather easy.
  12. So, How is it? Im fine actually, But i still miss a better computer, Couldn't get a job, But im still trying.

So, How does things procede? And what are you currently working at? You know im just curious as well! So you better tell me!

Or i'll smack you.
    Even when you sleep.
    I'll haunt your dreams.
    Forever.

But not if you tell me! :3
  13. I would have died thinking 'bout it. >w>;;;

But ALRIGHT, now I got an idea on what they should look like, so it's not like it'll really effect my speed, but at least I have several themes I can work on. (Themes as in, style and appearance, that is.)

(Unrelated: Swedish ginger thins taste GREAT. /SWEEEEETS )
  14. Actually, Laevateinn is a guy, Otherwise from that, You pretty much got everything else right.

I can't really tell more about the others, As it have absolutely no point or meaning to tell, They wouldn't inflict any influence in your work... But alright, I see you're curious.

The Government, They're pretty much like Military Leaders, They got a wallop of an army, And are one-man armies thenselves.

Ryuk, Is the 1st general and 5th in command, He's an japanesse samurai like dude, Kinda traditional but reinforced with an technological steel katana, His appearance is quite obvious? Maybe having an ponytail or something, And crimson armor, Alignment... Evil.

Frederick is the 2nd general and 3rd in command, He is heavily armored with an unique combination of gold and silver, Wow, Someone has cash to burn, Appearances from that? Absolutely no idea, Alignment, Neutral.

Adrian, 3rd general and 4th in command, He got black hair, And dark armor out of obsidian, He's an dark knight no doubt, Armed with dual swords, Maybe something else, Alignment, Evil.

Priscilla, 4th general and 6th in command, Greedy bastard, Unique combination of gold and leather armor, Probably has a staff or something, Alignment, Neutral Evil.

Cedric, 5th general and 2th in command, Valourous in both appearance and in combat, Carries an combination of steel and garbs behind the armor, Alignment, Good.

Kariste, 6th general and 7th in command, Just some girl with unknown origins, Alignment? Unknown.

And of course, Their leader...

???/Mr M, The general of the generals and 1th in command! He's like! The big boss of them and rules the government, He's so mysterious, That we don't even know his real name! He probably looks like DiZ, Alignment, Neutral.

That's the government, We just lack their sprites, But take them of the last of the gang, They're not complete.

And Julius is quite the Gentlecat, He should have some sort of Japanesse garb or something, Search for someone named Excalipurr on youtube for a great reference!

Well, I told them to you now, Hope this ACTUALLY affects the work speed, But as isaid, I don't think this has any influence to the work, Rather meaningless to speak of them.

'Kay savvy?
  15. Okay, so to cut it down we got a dashingly-sexy Lancer, a girl, a dude who's human-cat, a dude who got super powers, and such and such.

Mentioned sexy Lancer is like a dragoon, I deal with whatever the girl will wear, the cat dude is....a cat dude, and the mutated guy is like some lumberjack with insane strength. 'Kay.

As for the Nova sprites, I KNOW. The walking sprites are the ones I'm going to do first, so until then, the kaduki format sprites will wait for a while.

And telllll meeeee. I wanna know..... *w*
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 945
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast