Conversation Between Hero without a Name and Judge Magistrate

79 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. A revolution post would be great, I need something to excite my life.
  2. it's not that I don't enjoy posting, it's to the points where in the final fantasies, i've already posted in current ones and the new ones I have no reason to post, though I might start my own little revolution of posts, just because I'm bored lol
  3. I find that some of the topics on here are getting weird. I wander the forum lookign for some good places to post though. Sorry you don't post much anymore, I enjoyed reading your posts.
  4. I have no intention to mess with you my good man, tbh I've becoming a little less active on the forum, besides posting on the walls, I don't really post anymore, I've just been busy but yeah keep up the good work. But yeah to that guy, he'll be a nobody in a few...he already is lol
  5. Hey, I've dealt with people like him. I'm not new to dealing with his type, so I figured I would.....share my feelings. I'm still sore from my problem before to so don't mess with me lol.
  6. Just saw what you wrote to the new guy on the adoption forum...well played. He seemed like a rough houser, let him have his spotlight
  7. The ewoks are scary, I will stay clear of them lest I want to lose my life....and sanity lol.
  8. That sounds good, just don't go for the ewalks...they'll fight back lol
  9. I just took some rebels out, it was to fast. Now I'm taking down some Wookies lol.
  10. How bout killing some rebels?
  11. You know what we should do? We should destroy some rebels, ya know those who oppose the empire. I'm currently playing in your world and I wish to be a hero. How bout we kill some pesky soilders and then back stab Vayne? Interested? lol
  12. I'll check it out, I love forums like that.
  13. Excellent my good man, have fun with that, and also don't forget to check out this forum I have going http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...ml#post1317012
  14. I shall slay the orcs, that will make me feel better. My portal to middle earth was just repaired.
  15. Then kill the orcs, basically everything that would threaten middle earth lol
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 79
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast