Conversation Between bahamuts heir and Dodie16

145 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday to you~! I hope you have a great one!
  2. Ya I was really surprised when I did so well but I guess it ended up well
  3. Awesome! Glad to hear that you did well on your test.
  4. Thx I haven't been on cuz I've been grounded over a bad test grade in Japanese, but today I got 100% on my test so I'm no longer grounded
  5. Hey. Just dropping by to see how you're doing. Haven't seen you on in a while. Anyway, hope you had a happy Easter.
  6. Sounds good to me! Yeah, Ammy is a female, even though if you use Golden Fury, she'll hike her leg up like a male would do. But all the other gods call her "Mother to us all", so that's why I say she's female.
  7. Ok I think I'll use white to represent ame's(I call her that, at least I'm pretty sure it female) snow white coat
  8. Nah, I'm not picky. Whatever you think looks good in your signature is fine with me.
  9. I'll go With that, want a certian color?
  10. Sure! I'll put you in mine as well. I don't do titles for my family members, so it'll just be your name in my signature. I hope that's okay.

If you want to put in a title for me, I could be your Sephiroth-obsessed and Okami-playing cousin! Or if you think of anything better, you can do that instead.
  11. Hey dodie, I was wondering if you wanted to join my tff family
  12. Been grounded for the week so I couldn't go on, I guess that answers both things but today has been good
  13. It has been a while since I've seen you on the forums! Of course, I've been away from them myself, because I've been playing FF XIII, so I just assumed that you and I just kept logging on at different times.

Hope you have been doing well. ^_^
  14. Hey dodie, miss me?
  15. Thats a hard thing to do I may have strong emotions but I'm good at controlling them
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 145
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast