Conversation Between NikkiLinkle and Illusion

89 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Hilo! I've been off for a couple days because my mobile service provider keeps kicking me off the internet lol. They've been doing it off and on for a few months now. I'm supposed to get free internet! Lol.

How have you been? Did you get your studying done? Or too busy procrastinating

I bought a Wii the other day. Now all I need is a PSP
  2. Haha, they definitely make money, I'm sure. I mean, come on, you're messing with people's teeth...you could ruin their smile for life!
    That being said, you probably should give it a check. You don't want it to get worse.

It turned out pretty well, imo.
    I think I'll try it later, I do have some color combinations I want to try.

You know, it's not about the color itself, but I don't like purple as something to wear myself. I don't like yellow either, and also wouldn't like to have a yellow car. And my brother, on the other hand, likes to wear purple and yellow shirts and likes colorful shoes, haha.

I believe it's called shopping, and to the best of my knowledge, girls love to shop, lol. Shoes, clothing, furniture, plants, beautify stuff and God knows what else. Guys, on the other hand, don't go off on shopping sprees, not unless you've got good money.

Hmm, did you check under your bed already???
    I'm going to really try to study to pass my class, going to watch some football, may be go shopping a bit, and I don't have it in mind to do anything else, I need to study. It's boring, but it must be done.
  3. Mine haven't even come through yet. I'm just getting ear and headaches. Also my jaw hurts. One has only broken through a tiny bit. Next time I go to the dentist I'll ask what he thinks. It costs so much to get them out! Maybe I should be a dentist. They seem to make a lot lol.

I was just bored so I thought I'd give customizing a go

Cool. I used to like purple. But blue is my favourite now. Lol.

I want to go to IKEA but my boyfriend hates that place. Fair enough. It gets so busy! Plus IKEA isn't THAT cheap. I just like to look at all the stuff! Haha. Must be a girl thing.

What are you upto this weekend? I need to buy some new socks, they keep going missing! Lol.
  4. It always sucks when you start getting pain in your teeth, always bad news. I got rid of mine at the start of the year, so, no more problems.

You're welcomed! I'm too lazy to fix mine, but may be one day I should.

LOL, that's gotta be one awesome page! I really don't like them at all, they look horrible. I would never buy a pair.

Me too, haha.
    Green is a close second.
  5. Yeah. I know a couple of people who are having wisdom teeth issues. Even my aunt, and she's like 40 years old.

Thanks

I only wear flip flops because that's the Australian way I HATE those Croc things with a passion! I liked a page on Facebook called, I Don't Care How Comfortable Crocs Are, You Look Like A Dumbass. Lol.

My favourite colour is BLUE! You?
  6. Oh really? Hope you get better soon. I had some trouble with my wisdom teeth, too.

I do! I think all the colors are in harmony with each other, not thing overly contrasting or too colourful, just right for the eye. Good job!

Hmm, I like wearing black shoes, not the sporty kind, just the regular, casual kinds. Brands don't matter much to me, and I also am not a fan of crocs, flip flops, or dressing shoes. I also don't like boots, haha. I just like to wear something that makes me feel comfortable, really.

My turn.
    What's your favorite color?
  7. Helloo! Haha.

I'm alright, feel a bit sick though. My wisdom teeth are giving me some grief.

Do you like my custom profile job? Lol.

Random question time, what kind of shoes do you usually wear? Lol. I just wear thongs or flip flops. I believe that's your word for them?
  8. Oh shoot, I thought I had replied to this!!!
    Sorry, I totally spaced out.

I have never seen snow, either. Not up close, anyways.

How are you?
  9. Me either. I have a converter on my phone lol. Seems like our summers are very similar. Does it snow in winter where you live? Not here. I have never seen snow! Lol.

Yeah that's the movie. Nothing will ever turn me off from eating this food lol. I eat it all the time and I'm not fat or sick. Maybe I'm just lucky

I'm not really into salads or vegetables that much. Oh well. If it tastes good eat it! Unless you're allergic or something lol.
  10. I don't know how to do conversions, but right now we have been having temperatures close 100 degrees. I hate it.

Haha, Super Size Me? I've seen it, it's one of those movies you're likely to watch if you take a health curse in school or college. It's fun to watch, except, you know, for all that bad stuff in it. I still like burgers, though.

I like vegetables and fruit, but most of the food I eat is the so-called trash food, chips, cookies, burritos, and all that kind of stuff. Why is it that all the good stuff is bad for you?

Have a good nap (:
  11. It's usually 35 degrees here. Which I think is 95 degrees for you lol. It's currently 6 degrees brrr! Which is 42 degrees for you!

Hmmm ok. I think I got that from that McDonalds documentary. You know the one when the guy ate it for 30 days? Lol.

Do you like salad? If so, than there's no need to be miserable

I'm off to have a 20 minute nap before work starts. I'm so cold! Wish I had a blanket. Lol.
  12. Hmm...well, judging by the heat outside, we must be very close to it right now.
    How hot do summers get over there?

Good question, but I don't think that they do. I've never heard any one say that they do and I have never heard them say that they have said service in commercials either, so I'll guess no.

You know, I don't know how to cook. I'm destined to live my life as a miserable salad-eater, haha.
  13. I think it has something to do with the position of the earth and sun.

I wish I had a nice burger to eat right now. Does McDonalds deliver there? I heard that they do. That's so unfair! The only places that deliver are pizza and Chinese food. Oh well I shouldn't waste my money anyways, I've got a house full of food to eat.
  14. Haha, I know, but I'm sure that is. There's probably a good reason for it, though. It's also interesting that for you it's just winter now and for us it's summer.

Yeah, cows are helping destroy our planet through global warming, so don't feel guilty about taking revange on them by eating them every chance you get.
    And the world needs carnivores...or we would be competing with cows for living space.
  15. Yeah I know! It'd be easier if the world ran on the same time, had the same currency etc. I think it's weird that Australia is a day ahead of you.

Yeah. I have a knack of saying funny things. I always wonder if the cows were in our position, they'd probably be eating us. I was thinking the other day what if we were all vegetarians, including animals, the world would be a very crowded place And apparently cows are responsible for a lot of the global warming issues
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 89
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast