Conversation Between loaf and Hyzenthlay

77 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Almost done with school! Got the summer left to do! WHAT'S NEW
  2. I haven't gone anywhere. XD ill try and be around more and less TFF stalker. How have you been?
  3. I miss you aime <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  4. Thank you for the '<3'. Very kind of you!
  5. i love banjo games! lol

omg ive been working 40+ hours a week and 20 hours a week of school! i have not much time for anything!
  6. HEYA!!

Yeah, I haven't played tooie or nuts and bolts. I bought the original on XBL Arcade. It's a lot harder than I remember. I end up getting lost an aweful lot. Then again I never was any good at game like Banjo, Spyro or Croc...

Been up to much?
  7. I've only played the first one and it was when it came out when I was in the 4th grade! I LOVE THAT GAME!

Heya
  8. aiiiiimeeeeeee
  9. Aimeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3
  10. FFXI is the ultimate FF game.
  11. Game design would be fun! You're very technically orientated huh? I'm rubbish at all that.

Yeah. It's a shame really. I like to give people time to post before I do so again. The only problem with that is that you're waiting a damned long time for everything. It can't be helped. Life comes before RP. I do love writing, though. You can bet that I'll have another one up soon. Or that I'll revive my others.

TTYL! Have fun.
  12. Good to hear, working sucks but gotta do it right? lol. I am in the course Visual Communications, it revolves around, Photoshop, animation, 3d modeling....design. After that I'll probably go back and take Game Design, we'll see though.

Yeah every time someone makes a great RP idea, the prepping goes well, then once it starts it's like everyone procrastinates...maybe if there was way more people participating they would get farther. We can only hope right? Time for me to head out. ttyl
  13. I'm useless at Maths. I'm glad you're getting into teh swing again, though. What are you studying?

The Rp's are dead. It's sad really, especially after all teh talk. I guess we aren't all as available for it as we thought.

I'm great, thank you. Just living life and... Working too much...
  14. Work and school. Work isn't much but it's something and it doesn't get in the way of school so it's nice. School is alright, I still am getting the hang of it since I hated school back in High School. My math skills are coming back though

Other then that, I go to Oregon today, Gramma's Memorial. So I'll be in such a cooler place this weekend, get out of this heat! I started to write some things with me and my friend so I'll stop being MIA on some RPs and get something up.

How are you? Having a good time I hope!
  15. Hey, how're you dear?
    You been up to much?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 77
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast