Conversation Between FeyLenne13 and Yoko

112 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Good good! Glad to hear it.
  2. Doing good, staying busy with writing
  3. I was actually thinking of sending you a message today. Thinga are good, how about you?
  4. How's stuff?
  5. I'm starting to think that needs to happen with me and her. She has a fiance/bf that has corrupted her and turned her on her family.
  6. It happens. My sister and I had many tiffs in the past. Then I moved away for a while and we seem to be getting along quite well.
  7. I've got a younger sister too. She's 15 months younger than me. We used to be really close but now we feel more like enemies these days Lol and don't worry, I won't say anything
  8. ....The right panel...........Under Albums.....Picture Albums....-_- lol You know where your pictures are? They're in the same place as mine, just on my profile.

She's younger. 5 Years younger, but she's basically my twin. Don't let her know I said that.
  9. Lol I feel like such an idiot, I looked and I can't find it. All it says is send message, user settings, and user notes Lol good thing you have a high patience level I use to and still do with everyone but me. Older or younger sister?
  10. It's right on my profile.....under background pics.

Ah! No worries hun. lol. My sister is the same way. Luckily I have a high patience level. It's like talking to a fish sometimes. She's also watching me as I write this. It's hilarious.
  11. Really? Wow, thanks That RP rings a bell. Lol my memory is kinda like those old ekech a sketches: one shake and the picture is gone. I'm still looking for the pics.
  12. Sounds pretty awesome. I'd like to see the finished product, and I'll gladly buy it.

Exigo....FF Chronicles of Exigo...The RP I showed you.

The pictures are on my user profile. It's shiny <3
  13. Wow that sounds like so much fun! I'll have to try and find the pic. i'd love to see it. I've been looking for a Gunblade here in the states but no luck so far. What's Exigo?

The hurricane didn't reach here. I live in the Midwest area so no hurricanes for me. Just storms and the very occasional quake lol.

Well, I have a bit of an multitasking problem so i have to work on two novels at the same time. The first novel that is moving extremely slowly is a mythology in reality based novel. It has to do with the return of magic to the world and the rise of mythological creatures all over the world, like dragons and undines and such. The second novel I'm really excited about is an FF based novel. My main characater, Ember, embarks on a journey with her brother and his new (summoner) gf to find the Lost Sentinel (my Eidolons/Espers/etc). Along the way they pick up a team and search for the temple. Unfortunately when they find it, Ember's brother Aidan is forced into joining with the Sentinel there and it turns out to be an evil rival of the Lost Sentinel. The rival takes control of her brother and turns him against the team. Ember is forced into the leadership role to save her brother and the very world itself. I'm really psyched about it!
  14. Ah, no worries. I've heard worse excuses.
    A novel? What kind of novel?

I went to Fan Expo. It's like the States version of Comic-Con. I bought a Gunblade. It's proven itself a good waste of time. Best thing ever. There are pictures of it in my profile.
    I also got a post up for Exigo. Hardest post I've ever had to write. I don't think it's going to get easier either.

Other then that, I've been relaxing. The hurricane didn't reach here. All we got was a really nice light show and lots of rain. Did it hit you guys?
  15. Lol sorry, I've been looking for you on my friends list and you'd disappeared. Sadly it's taken me a while to realize there was a second page to click on at the bottom. Lol sometimes I'm the slowest person I know! I've been doing well. Been working hard writing on a novel I've picked up again. My goal is to have it finished and edited in 12 months. Also I have two weddings i'm attending next year (one of them being my older brother's) so I'm trying to work out the details of getting to those with the appropriate attire. I've never been to a wedding before so this should be interesting. Big plans for your break? Did the hurricane get to you?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 112
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast