Conversation Between Walter Sobchak and RagnaToad

184 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. I saw Easy Rider in its entirety for the first time. I see the film as both a critique on and a tribute to the USA.

Kind of like The Big Lebowski, which is in my opinion a semi-ironic tribute.

I also saw Public Enemies. It thought it was better than Heat actually. Your opinion?

And still in Paris?
  2. What are you doing there?

And you didn't say how your French is.
  3. I am not even technically in Paris, I am near the De Gaulle airport.

Come anyway.
  4. That's not too far away from here. About 280 km. I know people who hitchhiked from here to Paris (in one day I think). I can't think of a good excuse to go to Paris though. Don't think my mates are up for it, and my girlfriend would probably be pissed, since we haven't gone on a trip together in ages.

Where in the city are you? Close to anything worth mentioning?

And how is your French?

Oh, and I'm deleting that comment I made about my haircut. For some reason it seems an awful lot more gay now than it did when I typed it down.
  5. I am in Paris. When are you coming?
  6. Also, a very outdated happy birthday wish, mate.
  7. Nice.

In what city are you?
  8. Go ahead. I have a hotel room with three beds and I am here for more than three weeks left with nothing to do. I already met Heather, so I want to make a TFF roundtable of it.
  9. Only if I'm allowed to get wasted and call everyone "dze germans" all the time.
  10. Come to France.
  11. Haha. I couldn't say.
    If you love beer I guess so.
    Our french fries are awesome too.
    And we've got a lot of old buildings and stuff. Mediaeval shit, you know.

I'm not sure what you're looking for in a visit to a foreign country. There's so many aspects to each country. What do you want to do when you're on a trip?
  12. Is Belgium worth visiting?
  13. I thought the characters were realistic. Juno is a cocky, naive girl that acts like a guy sometimes.
    I didn't think the story was boring.
    I don't see how being a stripper is bad.
  14. The characters were obnoxious and completely not from real life, the story was boring, and the screenwriter is a former stripper.
  15. Why?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 184
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast