Conversation Between Xanatos and Kurt Zisa

42 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. That's strange, I replyed to your message the other day it must have not sent properly. I'll try again.

I don't think Bay's movies aren't as bad as most people say, mainly the first one though. The other two have similar problems that plague big budget sequals, so it's not like they're the only ones. My main issue with them is that they don't really go into much depth with anything important to the plot.

You've pretty much got it all down though. Transfomers fans are a pretty fickle bunch, especially those who grew up with the 80's cartoon. Usualy a lot of the hatred is down to the fact that they consider everything else to be 'inferior' to the cartoon from their childhood. It extends to all other Transformer cartoons/ comicbooks too. This Ruined FOREVER - Transformers Wiki pretty sums up what i'm trying to say, with a great deal of sarcasm too. It's all quite dumb in my opinion but you get this kind of thing with all other types of fandom as well.
  2. Tell me, you're Transformers fan (I assume judging by your avatar)? If so, do you like Bay's movies? I've seen a lot of fans complaining and judging his work which is strange to me to be honest. Transformers, both cartoons and comic books, never were anything beyond giant robots fighting each other, perhaps I'm missing something, and that's exactly what Bay delivered.
  3. It's all good I appreciate the help. I'm more of a Tekken person so when it comes to other fighting games I honestly don't know where to begin.
  4. Out of all fighting games Mortal Kombat would be the series I have least experience with. I played the first two in arcades and the fourth one on my PSOne (that one sucked pretty bad imo), but that's about it. I suggest you ask ZantetsukeN, that guy knows everything there is to be known about Mortal Kombat.
  5. Bit of a random question but would you recommend getting Mortal Kombat Armageddon on ps2? I have it in my head that you know a bit about the MK series, if not just ignore me.
  6. I appreciate your suggestions, I'll get on it as soon as I chuck games I have right now off my back.

I see you're going through Final Fantasy III, and XII, two of my favorite FF games. III was a blast on NES (used LOTR soundtrack instead of it's original 8bit soundtrack which made that game all that more epic =D), don't really like it's DS version, battle seem way too slow. Final Fantasy XII is just all around epic, not many FF fans appreciate it though.
  7. These games really are great to look at, the attention to deatail is amazing.

If I could make a suggestion, Ratchet and Clank 3 is definately the best of the Ps2 era, there's so much to do. It's one of those games where you can beat the final boss, start the game all over again and still enjoy every moment. I've had this game for about 6 years now and I've only had two save files.

Oh and Gladiator (or Deadlocked as it's called in other regions) is the best for customising weapons and characters. Gameplay is a little repetative when compaired to the others, but it's still great fun to play.

I can't really say anything about the newer titles as I don't own a Ps3.
  8. It's actually my first game in the series, I'll have to tackle the others as soon as I finish this one, I'm handling way too many games right now for my own good, just added Limbo to never ending library.

I'm not sure about PS2 version but hoverboard courses are all but great on PsP, kinda sluggish if you ask me. One thing I forgot to mention about Size Matter for PsP, the game looks simply gorgeous.
  9. Yeah those factors are what makes Ratchet and Clank one of my favourite seires, you can't beat them for shear playability and replay value.

I do prefer #3 and Gladiator to Size Matters, but that's because my version is on Ps2, so it feels like it's lacking something when compaired to the other two. Although collecting seperate peices or armour reminds me of other RPG's, which is pretty cool, and I could spend ages doing the Hoverboard courses.
  10. I'm kinda stuck to be honest (long story), I'll need to peak into some kind of a walkthrough one of these days. Aside from that, it's actually a great platformer. I really like those RPG elements, collecting equipment to improve your character, improving your weapons, and Qwark's just hilarious.
  11. Hey i see you're playing Size Matters on Psp, what do you think of it?
  12. Hey thanks for replying to my homework thread id rep you but i dont know how...
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 42 of 42
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3