Conversation Between Hyzenthlay and Martin

58 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Whoa. The tension mounts! You've got me excited now. =D
    Holy hell. I'll be calling on you when I'm croaky voiced and tired in Tameside. You can be my white night that brings me sweeties.
    YES! All about being nice to people, giving people gifts and making people happy. Thats what I think too. Nobody should ever be selfish on Christmas!
    Well, thank you. =D
  2. Oh thank you dear! I'll be sure to vote you for something you'll see
    And if you need me I'll be there, because yeah, Tameside Gen is less than HALF A MILE away from my house
    Hell if you ever needed a visit just give me a yell
    Exactly. Christmas is about everyone but yourself aye, tis the philosophy I live by ^^.
    Awww you seem lovely to me =D
  3. I already voted for you now . You can be as nasty as you want . No, thank you. I appreciate it alot. I still have a long way to go. Do you know what I just realised? I hav emy surgery in Tameside General, thats near where you live . More CrazyStrangeTime!
    =].
    I know. I always act really pleased with what they get me. Even if I'm really dissapointed. More of that need to make people happy.
    I'm not all that lovely =D.
  4. Either way I'm going to have a whole lot of fun with it

Awww, you're really too kind, I was concerned and I still am. I'd like to think if I can lend an ear to those whom need it I'm here. So that really applies to you to, if you need me, I'm here most of the time.
    And no worries about my dad, it happened - no use worrying about it now =)
    And yeah, I know what you mean, that awkward feeling... it's just uncomfortable when you really can't stand what they've bought you too. And that's not right, I'm sure you're still a lovely girl, in fact I know it ^^.
  5. Thats good then. =]

I'm sure I saw it somewhere. Maybe I just saw it on a future release list or something. That is probably what happened.

I'm not quite sure what to vote for you in. ACTUALLY! Nicest Male, because you were worried when I was ill and you offered me your support. Who else is like that on here? =D
    Awwww, hunny. I'm really sorry about your dad. =/
    Still I'm sure you'll be okay =].
    Yeah, having my family around is a big + for me, too. My gran does annoy me after a while but it's still lovely to see her. Even if she does slag off my clothes/ hair and say I used to be a lovely girl. Like i'm not now? ... Bitch... Actually, screw her. I'm kidding, of course.
  6. Also not spelled I imagine, haha. It's perfectly fine, at least I'm able to understand what you wrote haha.

Oh I'm not sure if it's out over here yet, I really should try to find that out. And scrape some cash for it haha. But yes I am excited both for it's release and the fact it was ported to the DS too

You can always vote for me, I was looking at giving you Most Creative of perhaps your Journal you see. I might still just do that, I do have plenty of time I guess. Looking forward to adding you to my family as it happens
    Well yeah, the materialistic side of Christmas has never really appealed to me much, but it was losing my Dad that sort of caused me to lose my attention and sort of, well satisfaction with it. I love giving presents too, but only to those whom I know would appreciate it. I'm just looking forward to seeing family I guess. And I do wonder about the spelling
  7. It will be REALLY weird, ha ha. Be like "dood, u r like on da TFF an evifink! Dis is totily weerd, man. Like dood!" Only, less badly spelled. I dunno why I wrote it like that.

I thought CT was already out for DS over here? I'm sure I saw it in Gamestation. Unless you mean you are excited about its release? I think I read what you put wrong, ingnore me.

I'm extremely bored. I'm posting pics of me onto my profile. Trying to find people to vote for in the awards and getting together my TFF family. Those are things I've never done on here before. Lol.
    I dont like some aspects of christmas. As I wrote in a topic on the subject. I generally enjoy the family and food things. I dont like recieving presents because I feel pressure to like what I get. Even if it sucks. My gran has a habbit of buying me hideous jumpers and such, I hate pretending to love them. I love giving people presents, though.
    I guess christmas is just... Based on personal taste/ oppinion. People who hate or dissliek christmas usually hav ejust as valid reasons as those who love it. I hate people who say "I luv da cwistmas 'cos I gets to hav lots of presents!" It's like SELFISH MUCH!? Again, why the bad spelling?
  8. Wow, should see you then maybe? Haha that would be weeeeird. Still then again I daresay you actually know what I look like... Hmmm.

Chrono Trigger was my introduction to RPG's you see, hence I can understand your adoration for IX. My gaming days seem to be waning though, just finding myself too busy if anything. I'm glad of DS ports because it means I can play them on the go hence my excitement at CT coming out for it

I'm not bored ha, too busy to be bored! I wish I knew what that was like these days. Not got around to much shopping though, but yeah that's pretty hefty. What would I like for Christmas... Well, not much really, just being healthy and my family to be happy for once. I've never really... well not so much enjoyed but liked Christmas really. It's a personal thing... My journal would explain - if I put in there... I wonder haha.
  9. He does have a second name. Yes. His second name is Ali. He's a little older than me. Yeah. I should be in 42's on saturday. =D

Yeah. I've played alot of games too but that game was the introduction into RPG's for me, thats why it's my number one. Simply because of the impact it had on me. I'm an absolutally HUGE RPG fan.

Im great. A little bored but I'll get over that.
    Was christmas shopping yesterday. My brother just got back today and he bought 3 jumpers from Selfridges. They cost him close to £300. o.O. My brothers are given WAY too much money. You have anything you want in particular for christmas?
  10. Does Si have a second name because there is a good chance I may have indeed met him... read ahead Martin, he's Azure... never mind, I should try to make a little contact with him Hope you have fun at the weekend too, I'm at 42's on Saturday so if we bump into each other... hi there!

FFIX, I've just started replaying that. I do like it, I like the old world feel of it and especially the twist in Ipsen's Castle when you have to use the old equipment again... and Dagger's whole mute stage! It's a very good game. Put it near the bottom of my Top 100 but then again I've played a lot of games in my time. And Garland... yeah I agree with you on that.

I'm fine dear, how is Lady Aimee?
  11. How are you today Sir Martin?
  12. I've only lived up here a year so I wont hav eseen you around much. You are much more likely to meet my friend Si. He's lived up here all his life and he's pretty much shown me most of the places I go to in town. I'm out with him on Sat, along with other friends, too. Si is Azure on here.

I have an absolute favorite. I can even tell you wjy it's my favorite. It's FFIX and the reason behind it is that it blew my mind whne I first played it. I couldnt believe such an expansive game existed. I love the characters and I love the villain. The plot twists are amazing... The only let down is the random main boos, for me. He kinda came out of no-where. =]
  13. Venus, 42s, Venue, Font... Good lord. Give me 5th Ave and you've completed the set! How have we never bumped into each other I'll never know! That is staggering dear, it really is!

Favourite game... toughie. Probably Chrono Trigger on the ol' SNES. That's if I have a favourite... How about yours?
  14. I will do that!

I go to a place called Venus and 42nd street. I also sometimes go to Venue and Font but only for one drink. =]

I havnt played it. Just watched my mum playing. It's so so so soooooooooo FUNNY! =]
    Whats your favorite game?
  15. Ah the delightful GAME we have. Full of chavs with hopeless abandon
    If you ever come back to my fair town, feel free to give me a buzz.

Yeah I can imagine. Therapeutic if anything.. Whereabouts do you tag in Manc though? I only ask in case I go there myself

Alone In The Dark scares the crap out of me, and I'm a bit thick when it comes to games like that... always confuse me.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 58
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast