Conversation Between Insufficient Mage and Unknownangel

107 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Awww thumb brace on Christmas? That's no fun. Is it hard to type?
  2. No tomorrow.But I might have it on a little bit longer because I can't do sports or anything like that with out the brace and this will be like that for 4 weeks I think.
  3. That sounds not too fun. Is the brace off yet? I hope everything healed nicely.
  4. Well i jammed it on a football that one of my bros threw on thanksgiving before supper.It hurt and over the night it was turning blue.Then the next day it was even more blue so mom and i agreed to go check it out at the hospital.Then when we got there it was even more blue and a little purple and swollen.X-rayed it and found out that a chip of my bone came off.So now i'm wearing a on off brace for 2 weeks.The end.Well i took out a few things.But thats mainly it.
  5. How'd your break your thumb? That sucks, sorry to hear it. That also sucks that the parade was canceled... Well, Happy Thanksgiving nonetheless...? xD
  6. Plus, I was supposed to be in the thanksgiving parade at some place but when we got there we couldn't do it because of the rain. So other than that I'm fine.
  7. Cool. Jest what....I broke my thumb on thanksgiving...and today my heath hasn't been doing well since I forgot to take the stuff top make it better because of the pills I have to take to keep the swelling down..and,yah.Busy the past few days.
  8. Its a pretty old PS2 game, but its probably the best mecha game I've ever played. It was directed by Hideo Kojima, the same guy who did the Metal Gear series.
  9. Nope never...that I know of.
  10. So do you generally like mecha? Ever heard of Zone of the Enders?
  11. Yep. it been a while since I played it though.
  12. Neat, that looks like a game I could get into. I like strategy games, and I like mechs. Do you have this game?
  13. Big robots that your in. Change the robots look. Can fight other guys in a arena. this YouTube - Armored Core: Master of Arena Playstation
  14. Haha yeah, well there's a sequel coming out for PSP. Armor Core, is that the one for the DS? Or am I thinking of something else?
  15. PS3 would be a problem. Strategy game are fine with me Armor Core is one of those i think.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 45 of 107
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast