Conversation Between Dodie16 and Zargabaath

430 Visitor Messages

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29
  1. Wow, that's really optimistic of you Zargabaath...

Haha, I'm just kidding with you a bit! Yes, I have my hesitations about it, but I am just happy that it's in the works. I'm not familiar with Golden Sun, so I'm kinda at a loss for words on that one. Was it this E3 that it was announced or a previous one? I'll have to check that title out.
  2. My advice would be to aim low for the sequel, it's really hard to re-capture the 'spirit' of any original title. I was just as surprised when Nintendo at E3 revealed a Golden Sun sequel.
  3. Thanks for reading my thread! I was really REALLY shocked that there was news of a sequel to begin with, because Clover Studios shut its doors. I just stumbled over those links when I was looking for some Okami gifs and lo and behold there was news of a sequel in the works! Best surprise I've had in a while! Not to mention it was announced a couple of days before my birthday. Coincidence???? Yeah, probably.

I really hope that the sequel lives up to the first game, but honestly I'm just pleased that there's another one in the works.
  4. I better get on with playing Okami, if I decide to get the sequel.
  5. Thanks for the birthday message!
  6. Happy Birthday
  7. After re-reading it I saw your error. Lol. It's ok. My brain automatically fixed it or I just recognized that was my name and skipped the rest of the word. lol
  8. You're welcome! But did you notice that I accidently misspelled your name? I can't go back and edit it, or I would...oops...

Take care!
  9. Thanks for that user note you sent me yesterday. I try to do my best, of course sometimes my brain gets ahead of my hands and my grammar ends up looking poor. lol. I like the Okami theme for your page.
  10. Hi Zargabaath! Just dropping by to say hello, and also did you get that PM I sent you? Just wondering. I haven't heard from you, so I'm wondering if I wrote it out and forgot to push send. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if I did forget!

Happy posting!
Showing Visitor Messages 421 to 430 of 430
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29