Conversation Between Fang and Unknown Entity

136 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Haha, yeah. I got it the day it came out. I've finished it too. =O

It's awesome. I've never felt the emotions I felt playing a video game before. I don't even think you could call it a game.
  2. Glad you like it

Doing good, sis. I've just went through reading Heavy Rain's review. It sounds cool!! Have you played it?
  3. Rawr! I still love your glittery profile! So pretty. o.o

I've been okay. As usual, had a few ups and downs, but all in all it's been good. ^^
    How're you doing? =D
  4. Hey sis, I was wondering how you are.. and how you've been still love your profile pic.

Hope to hear from you. =)
  5. Yeah. To be honest, I prefered the money. xD

You got Streer Fighter IV? Alright!! How did you like it?
  6. Haha, ooo nice! =D

I got my new television, Street Fighter IV, a DVD box-set and £170. ^^
  7. Hey sis, How was your day? Did you get anything nice? I got iPhone and $600 cash
  8. ^^

I'm starting to feel it. But that's because I think it had something to do with the drink I just had. And the chocolate cake thing. =D
  9. Thank you *smiles* That makes the job all worthwhile. xD

Yeah, I haven’t been feeling the spirit either. Maybe Im just having a bad year, or Christmas just isn’t the same now days. Don't worry we'll get into the spirit soon. Just turn off the TV, Bake some cookies, put up a small tree, sit and have hot chocolate =D
  10. Woo, sparkles. o.o

I've lost the Christmas spirit this year. Tomorrow is Christmas, yet I don't feel in the celebratory mood. =[
  11. I agree, spending time with family is the best part of the holidays. Although, we don't get along too well with my relatives. xD

I have no clue at the moment too, I'd probably be going out to party with friends but what I do know is just hoping to receive my wish gift this Christmas =D
  12. I have no shame too. xD

To be honest? I have no idea. We're staying home that's for sure, and some relatives might drop by to say hello or something. Or we might take the car out and say hi to them. We still can't believe it's gone by so quickly lol - we have yet to put up the tree. ^^;

How about you? =]
  13. Haha, I can totally picture that. Atonement never ceases to amaze me. Whenever I watch it, I just have no shame in just letting the tears dribble down my face xD

What are your plans for Christmas this year?
  14. Oh! How could I forget! Atonement made me cry too. Haha, I went to the cinema with my mum, nan and my brother to see it. My brother was the only one not crying. xD
  15. The Notebook is amazing and heartbeaking at the same time. I'll be seeing PS I Love You tomorrow, I'll make sure to bring lots of tissues. ^^
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 136
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast