Conversation Between Joe and Rocky

50 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. What the hell dude!?

Edit: I mean, Bitch.
  2. Epic Hivemind
  3. thanks mayne. Now I can buy you alcohol so all the women can make bad decisions around you and you can get laid! lol
  4. Happy Birthday Rocky!
  5. thats a relief to hear. and yes, definitely find a way to go to college. USD ftw!
  6. At this point it looks like I won't be moving after all. I'm still going to school next fall if at all possible though =D
  7. You're moving to Ohio? O_O
  8. High on life son, high on life. Not to mention that if anyone can make such a name as Moogable badass, it's me.
  9. lol u c wut I did thur? and thanks for the 6th green box! <3
  10. You need to post more instead of lurking. It's getting rapidly more flustering to deal with people that have no common sense and that don't know how to speak. And I need to be humored.
  11. It was a copypasta, but I changed a couple things to better fit me, my situation, and my personality. I was wondering if anyone was gonna pick up on that xD
  12. did you just copypasta me in that one thread last night/early this morning, or did we write the exact same thing word for word?
  13. I'd rep you for your post in the Colorado politician thread, but apparently I haven't thanked enough people

Haha, excellent use of the lolwut pear, the pun link, and not being a douchey I'm-gonna-shove-my-religion-down-your-throat-take-it-all-you-filthy-whore type of chirstian xD
  14. Yes. There's apparently a multiplayer mode, where you hole up in a house, and Fight off endless hordes of Nazi Zombies. It is the single most epic thing I've ever done. me and two of my friends from school did this, in part because it's awesome, and also because it's a good opportunity to rack up exp in FPS games
  15. wat.
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 50
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast