Conversation Between Elyon Seraphim and Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

457 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. No im not pissed, Just disapointed at you, I will give you an New chance when you can join the group for real.

*CASE CLOSED*
  2. I Knew It, You Are Still Pissed At Me. So, What Were You Thinking I Was Going To Say?
  3. Geez, I actually told you didn't i? Sorry but it's my job, You got your chance, I have then condemned to you an "Temporary Banishment", Until you can come back entirely.

It's my job, I have nothing more to say than this.
  4. Were You Thinking That I'd Be Pissed At You, And Start Ranting At The Fact You Banned Me From The Group, Starting My Own Tiraid? Well, I Was Thinking About It, But I Am Much More Mature Than That. Anyway, I was Just Testing To See If You Would Even Talk To Me At All, Or Be In A Bad Mood Or Something.
  5. Im not entirely sure... Tell me.

*Hopes it isn't what im thinking*
  6. Okay...What Am I Thinking?
  7. Well, Hi.

I think i know what you're thinking.
  8. Hi...
  9. It's like i said, You have 20 Days on you...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... TWICE!!
  10. Like Forever, Or Just Until I'm Back?
  11. Dude, I know things have been hard for you, But i cannot have unactive members in my group, Im terribly sorry but... I have to ban you from the group in 20 Days.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
  12. No, I Haven't Given Up. Why You Asking? Dude, I've Been Having A Hard Time In Real Life, Not My Fault I Cannot Get Online All The Time. Sorry If My Life Isn't As Important As The Group. Life Comes First. I'm Not Giving Up On The Group...Just Cause I Cannot Make It, Doesn't Mean I Give Up. I Miss You Guys, And I DO Want To Talk With You Guys And Be Active On This Site, But Right Now I Gotta Take Care Of The Obstacles In My Life First, Like School Work, Family, My Own Well Being. If You Really Cared About Me You Would Let Me Go, Finish What I Gotta Do First, And Then I'd Come Back. Please Understand This...Please.
  13. Ryu, Im asking for the last time... Have you given up on being active in the chaosthroph group?
  14. Bored...
  15. So, How Are You? We Haven't Talked In A While, Whats Up?
Showing Visitor Messages 16 to 30 of 457
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast